Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

HungerDome Testing Update

Crows,

We want to give a huge “thank you” to all of you in the Beta community who made time last week and over the weekend to join our first round of Crowfall: HungerDome testing. Your feedback was exceptionally helpful, and we are extremely grateful for your support -- especially on such short notice. 

For now, we have all the feedback that we need and we are already parsing that feedback into actionable tasks for the team.  Rather than share specific feedback/focus areas, we hope to have those interested play the next release when ready, and again, share feedback on the quality of the experience.  We don’t have an ETA yet on the next round of HD testing, but we’ll be working hard to get it scheduled and announced as soon as possible.

As always, our priority is to deliver the best game that we can, for and with the help of our community. Your support is a critical part of our success, and we appreciate your engagement and support.

Thanks!

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

1 hour ago, ACE-Tiggs said:

Please see here

But what does that mean exactly @ACE-Tiggs ??   When test goes back to 6.5, will it be a clean slate at that time, or will it not?   For me, the wording seems a tad confusing.  

making level 35 toons even on test with free resources is a grind... not doing that again..

expect to see participation drop with a wipe... :(

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995

So the 3 hours spent on crafting bodies for HD were just a waste of time. Dear Flying Spaghetti Monster, what the heck? Why didn't ACE tell players that they gonna wipe the Test server in advance? =/
It's time to take a break, I guess...

Edited by SAM_BUKA

Tyrant: you were too tough, they gave up. (10/15/2020)

8 hours ago, SAM_BUKA said:

So the 3 hours spent on crafting bodies for HD were just a waste of time. Dear Flying Spaghetti Monster, what the heck? Why didn't ACE tell players that they gonna wipe the Test server in advance? =/

I doubt it was planned ahead. It was so they could make a hotfix for LIVE.

IhhQKY6.gif

On 3/26/2021 at 10:39 AM, SAM_BUKA said:

You're in luck! We were able to recover the data yesterday.  

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

On 3/26/2021 at 11:39 AM, SAM_BUKA said:

is this a joke or you serious? 

14 hours ago, yianni said:

is this a joke or you serious? 

No, I spent 3 hours crafting bodies for myself and my crew. And I only got a chance to play 1 round of hunger dome. I even missed 2 other rounds because most of players were in lego vessels. So I've decided to craft legos as well.

14 hours ago, ACE-Tiggs said:

You're in luck! We were able to recover the data yesterday.  

Wow! Thank you, Tiggs. I really appreciate you and JTodd responding back to my posts. This is encouraging. I will probably have energy now for the Feedback #6  😃

Edited by SAM_BUKA

10 hours ago, SAM_BUKA said:

No, I spent 3 hours crafting bodies for myself and my crew. And I only got a chance to play 1 round of hunger dome. I even missed 2 other rounds because most of players were in lego vessels. So I've decided to craft legos as well.

hahahaha