Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Alliance Recruiting Thread-Looking for one?

PaleOne

Post in this thread if you are looking for an alliance or Guild for your alliance.

Can't accomplish anything in this game with a small guild-- Lets team up!

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995

Valeria (NA/EU) is looking to team up with guilds new/old for this current and future campaigns. We are all about communication, teamwork, and maintaining a positive atmosphere for the players in our community. The only thing holding back the Valerian alliance from overtaking others is the fact that there are truly no other active guilds present in the game willing to bring the fight to the Crowfall veterans. Its time we change the political landscape once and for all!!!! Join our alliance today and help us crush our enemies!

PS: We are looking for guilds of any size, skill, or experience. This is a great opportunity for your guild to not only learn the aspects of DREGS, but also participate in sieges/large scale battles/keep development/etc.

Edited by Luvmuffins

• 3 weeks later...

Hungry Hungry Crows are coming to the Dregs EU for the next campaign and we're looking for allies. We're a smallish band of new players. Drop me a message if you interested in alliance.

I am new player have level 30 slayer and alpha warrior looking for a guild to progress with and eventually do end game content. I play alot my in game name is Necters and my discord is Necters#4406 im on most of the day on USEast

Harbingers

Harbingers are a Mercenary group, offering our services to the guilds of Crowfall. There is no permanent banner which we claim to be ours. No faction that prevails nor reigns supreme above the others. No Deity which whispers in our ear. In other words, we will roam in the direction of whom ever pays for our services.

As seasoned players, whom have set their footprint on Crowfall at a very early stage of its development. We know exactly how difficult goals can be to achieve, with this understanding we are very capable of providing assistance. While there will be no set task we seek to fulfil - there are none too small, and none too large which we cannot assist with.

Our sole focus is offering our skills and experience in all aspects of Crowfall; from intrigues in the political landscape, unscrupulously plundering of caravans, trading, and bartering for goods, the blood rush of combat - be it waiting in the shadows or full-scale sieges.

Edited by Soulreaver

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

Hello how are you! I noticed you were looking for a guild so I thought I would extend an invite. I am actually the guild leader of Valeria. We are an NA and EU community that has already taken big strides in Crowfall.

We focus on being the best in all areas of the games. We have our own EK for selling wares, PvP battlegrounds for guild duels, and actively participate in PvP every night. 

If you are interested or have more questions, please add me on discord (Luvmuffins#0565) or check out our Guilded https://www.guilded.gg/r/cFXENk0qAj?i=kdK0RgBm