Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A Siege on Two Fronts 42 Death vs 98 Hax/W (WarStory)

scipio

What a party it was. Thanks to all who showed, sorry you had to leave so early. Some of us had work in the morning.

My intuition told me it was going to be a big fight. I expected W to show in force, a large army difficult to deal with. As we engage them, they gave ground. Fire, and steel pushing them from our keep. Then the alarm sounded, Hax had breached the walls on the opposite side.

Big props to all of my allies. You pulled weight last night. A glorious victory for Myrkul.

Edited by scipio

zmZi1zl.jpg

• scipio changed the title to A Siege on Two Fronts 42 Death vs 98 Hax/W (WarStory)
8 minutes ago, scipio said:

The performance was outstanding. Never even thought about the server.

And honestly... that's the goal, right?

For too long in Crowfall you've had to be aware of both how performance is going and your own combat performance, nice to be able to just zero in on the fun part.

2 hours ago, scipio said:

Outstanding job pushing the front line Ghandi. Surely you are on the fast track to be knighted with an effort like that. Good to see you blending your healer instincts with ur flat punchable face.

Great job buddy.

That and the five other Death members in that group putting in work. You can really see all the culling going on in the game from the videos as the rest of the groups wells and sanctuary don't show up in the videos. Let's just say the amount of Blue Circle win going on is Boss Level and leave it at that.

@EvilGhandiWay to stay right and tight and keep dancing in the circles.

More Skulls For Myrkul!!

Edited by tasorin

Great job Nerion. Healers really carried the day for us. Long fights like that are all about staying with the healer. Great to see everyone's perspective on this battle.  Such an epic win, we put HaX and W through the meat grinder.

Edited by scipio

zmZi1zl.jpg

5 hours ago, blazzen said:

My perspective 

Really good job running in and out Blazzen. Those Neck breakers are really mean. Hard for a stack to stand still with you in there dropping on cool down.

zmZi1zl.jpg

The calls and movement were solid. Each engagement was countered and subsequently squashed. Great healing from all of us in group. I wish the effects were not culled as much as they were. I like seeing the Hydrologist ball and healing tornados roll through the groups. Inquisitor is a solid healing support class. I enjoy playing alongside all of you.