Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A Siege on Two Fronts 42 Death vs 98 Hax/W (WarStory)


Recommended Posts

Nobody's business but the turks...

30 minutes ago, Barab said:

istanbul

 Props to Bzra for chiming, you have always had more back bone than most.  Would love to hear some W perspectives, like why they kept deploying in a crescent moon shape.

zmZi1zl.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a party it was. Thanks to all who showed, sorry you had to leave so early. Some of us had work in the morning. My intuition told me it was going to be a big fight. I expected W to show in fo

Same fight, different view.    undeadlords.net

We came for a fight, we got a fight. It was a good night. All memes/joking/war banter aside.

9 minutes ago, scipio said:

Props to Bzra for chiming, you have always had more back bone than most.  Would love to hear some W perspectives, like why they kept deploying in a crescent moon shape.

Have you seen how Death responds to W war stories? We are showing more respect to your thread by saying nothing than you've shown to us.

 

IhhQKY6.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Jah said:

Have you seen how Death responds to W war stories? We are showing more respect to your thread by saying nothing than you've shown to us.

 

Silence is violence, at least we show that we care.  Hi Jah, you guys had us freaking out when you showed up.

Edited by scipio

zmZi1zl.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

 I was really impressed with yalls AoE spec, but lets be honest that keep is broken. Its completely unapproachable.   Turtling < Taking the field

And thanks for joining us Damebix all are welcome here!

Edited by scipio

zmZi1zl.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, scipio said:

Nobody's business but the turks...

 Props to Bzra for chiming, you have always had more back bone than most.  Would love to hear some W perspectives, like why they kept deploying in a crescent moon shape.

I commented on Blazzen's video on Reddit where he claimed Winterblades had 50+.

Saw the list you guys were working from and there were only 42 Winterblades/HoA on the list with 12 additional people listed as -W- that aren't on either roster. Some were Hax that were misplaced(Bzra for one) but some of the others I didn't recognize at all. One of the names listed is my alt account that doesn't have any characters even made on it. Blazzen was guessing the parser might have picked it up due to the periods. Not sure.

Blazzen updated the description section on his video though so I was good from that point.

Quig did post our perspective of the fight on his campaign roundup so you can check out that perspective there. It also has the Castle defense among other things.

C4sIZDW.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Phylor.the.Jester said:

I commented on Blazzen's video on Reddit where he claimed Winterblades had 50+.

Saw the list you guys were working from and there were only 42 Winterblades/HoA on the list with 12 additional people listed as -W- that aren't on either roster. Some were Hax that were misplaced(Bzra for one) but some of the others I didn't recognize at all. One of the names listed is my alt account that doesn't have any characters even made on it. Blazzen was guessing the parser might have picked it up due to the periods. Not sure.

Blazzen updated the description section on his video though so I was good from that point.

Quig did post our perspective of the fight on his campaign roundup so you can check out that perspective there. It also has the Castle defense among other things.

I just went off what my parser picked up which was 91 enemies, one being the bane tree. I copied that at the beginning of the video. I put the plus in there because I'm sure I didn't pick up every single person with my parser and I've never been able to get the raid functionality to work properly. 

The 42 we had was total comms count at the end of the siege but we had some people join mid siege when the bat signal went out. 

We had around 40 at the castle siege. 

Good Fights! 

 

Blazzen <Lords of Death>

YouTube - Twitch - Website

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, blazzen said:

I just went off what my parser picked up which was 91 enemies, one being the bane tree. I copied that at the beginning of the video. I put the plus in there because I'm sure I didn't pick up every single person with my parser and I've never been able to get the raid functionality to work properly. 

The 42 we had was total comms count at the end of the siege but we had some people join mid siege when the bat signal went out. 

We had around 40 at the castle siege. 

Good Fights! 

 

Didn't someone from their side tell us directly they had 60? Or was that a different fight.

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Anthrage said:

Didn't someone from their side tell us directly they had 60? Or was that a different fight.

 

Definitely was not this night. We had 34 in Winterblades comms with at least 2 of those being back defending our keep from a handful of CC/Val. HoA had 10. The 42 that showed on Blazzen's parser(with extras removed) is about right give/take 1 or 2. I picked up 41 on my parser on the long fight but I didn't go back and spend the time to do a full/precise count. Largest number I heard was 43 but that likely was an unscrubbed number from the parser so that obviously has to be taken with a grain of salt.

 

I think you may be referencing our rally for the castle defense that was basically a no-show. I wasn't there for that though so I'm not sure what actual numbers were like. I do know we had a good rally so it was definitely more than what we had for this fight.

C4sIZDW.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

833c21972502fb57fd553b75eae76caf.gif

1 hour ago, Anthrage said:

Didn't someone from their side tell us directly they had 60? Or was that a different fight.

No the 60 W was the time we gamely brought 12 people to their otherwise no show castle siege, and then those 60 W plus some number of HoA repainted their bridge with us.

Edited by Van_Zant
insert gif
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Phylor.the.Jester said:

 

Definitely was not this night. We had 34 in Winterblades comms with at least 2 of those being back defending our keep from a handful of CC/Val. HoA had 10. The 42 that showed on Blazzen's parser(with extras removed) is about right give/take 1 or 2. I picked up 41 on my parser on the long fight but I didn't go back and spend the time to do a full/precise count. Largest number I heard was 43 but that likely was an unscrubbed number from the parser so that obviously has to be taken with a grain of salt.

 

I think you may be referencing our rally for the castle defense that was basically a no-show. I wasn't there for that though so I'm not sure what actual numbers were like. I do know we had a good rally so it was definitely more than what we had for this fight.

Parser is a little buggy regardless was a good Siege. If you don't outnumber your opponent greatly it's not easy to take down a R10 keep. Which is how it should be. A lot goes into ranking a keep and defenders have too much to lose versus attackers 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, yianni said:

Parser is a little buggy regardless was a good Siege. If you don't outnumber your opponent greatly it's not easy to take down a R10 keep. Which is how it should be. A lot goes into ranking a keep and defenders have too much to lose versus attackers 

We came for a fight, we got a fight. It was a good night. All memes/joking/war banter aside.

Edited by Bzra
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Bzra said:

We came for a fight, we got a fight. It was a good night. All memes/joking/war banter aside.

Fights that feel 'winnable' (no outrageous imbalance on either side, no big cheese, no bugged BS) are the secret sauce that keep people playing Crowfall much longer than many of the other mechanisms in the game might otherwise hold their attention.

Win or lose, they have an energizing effect - they drive interest up and they keep people logged in.

Here's to hoping the designers find a way to push THAT above all else.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Van_Zant said:

Fights that feel 'winnable' (no outrageous imbalance on either side, no big cheese, no bugged BS) are the secret sauce that keep people playing Crowfall much longer than many of the other mechanisms in the game might otherwise hold their attention.

Win or lose, they have an energizing effect - they drive interest up and they keep people logged in.

Here's to hoping the designers find a way to push THAT above all else.

I wouldn't hold my breath when there are still ways to make crafting worse that they haven't done yet.

aeei5jG.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...