Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Whose Upgrading/buying In When The New Packages Come Out.

zeonx

If the slots are taken in by upgrades, they make money...otherwise the their current funding drops a bit if the non-early takers downgrade to early bird and it takes a bit longer to hit the mark.

I will upgrade to amber $215 if it is still available. giving them an extra $65

Edited by Zizos

Yes, I am still looking for a guild to play Crowfall with when it releases into beta and into full game.  I play during some strange hours, mostly 6-9a, 5-9p Eastern time and 9p-6am as well on a few days.  Could help with defending a town created in a campaign during those off hours though.

Honestly if you are on the fence between gold and amber and get a early bird do it.

$65 bucks extra for 5 years of VIP, you will be happy you did.

$585,508 at 8:58 EST, wonder if it goes up or down based on who gets in more - upgrade or downgrades to early?

Yes, I am still looking for a guild to play Crowfall with when it releases into beta and into full game.  I play during some strange hours, mostly 6-9a, 5-9p Eastern time and 9p-6am as well on a few days.  Could help with defending a town created in a campaign during those off hours though.

Going up as expected, i see 17 open 30 dollar accounts if you want to get an extra for a friend make another kickstarter account lol

Thats at least 17 people who upgraded to higher packs, me included i went from 30 to 215

I just went up from $150 Gold to $215 Amber (plus $10 for shipping to the cold, untamed north where I live so $225 I guess).

Seems like the total's going up by quite a bit too. Very nice to see. :D

Edited by Bombastuss