Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.510 Feedback for 3/30/2021

TEST Patch Notes  

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to TEST Bug Reports and don't forget the Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported!

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

0006e8dd15c1333401f8c767d2d93f14.png

Specifically the last part - we need sinks for white resources, so I kinda liked that these cooking components existed... Perhaps we can have them both as craftable and buyable in case people wanna save time on making them?

P.S. Grr Winterblades 🦌

eecdd84bdc5daead4b795a3e075d2347.png

• Regarding EK npc's:  Please consider moving these npc's and related buildings to their own parcel so we can put them where we want them.  Or, add a second spawn statue for every EK with just the statue and the smallest possible footprint.  The current starting parcel takes a lot of choice out of our hands when it comes to building a city the way we want.
  • I like the new crafting experimentation UI, and I'm glad to see the crafting process continually streamlined over time.  As part of the new system, it would be neat to see the three lowest rolls highlighted in some way, so we know exactly which points will be rolled again at a glance when the polish option is clicked.
  • As part of the crafting UI update, many items are now dropped (somewhat unceremoniously) directly into our inventories.  Don't get me wrong, this is what we want (!), but it might help with messaging, especially for newer players, if the newly-created item had a brief highlight or flash to indicate where it went.

3 hours ago, Hyriol said:
  • I like the new crafting experimentation UI, and I'm glad to see the crafting process continually streamlined over time.  As part of the new system, it would be neat to see the three lowest rolls highlighted in some way, so we know exactly which points will be rolled again at a glance when the polish option is clicked

totally agree

When crafting. Make each pip roll at once. dont make us wait to see each one. Or make it faster.

When you polish the lowest 3 rolls, the animation for rolling all pips plays again. Make it only ply the animation for the 3 that get rerolled.

This new interface is awesome. Just make it faster, its frustrating to be chained to these slow animations when crafting.

aeei5jG.png

Agree with the waiting on crafting rolls sentiment, it's super annoying having to wait on that just so you can polish and proceed.

Please keep the functionality from 6.4 for that aspect.

I want to change right mouse click to other shortcut for skill like before. Why now its reserved for defense skill only? I will use other shortcut for my defense skill, please make it happen like before. Also if you clear it from there ( and you can), you cant reassign it after that.

Edited by b0rch3

1 hour ago, yianni said:
  • Standard Bearer Discipline Replaced the Resolution passive with the Sentinel passive.

Stand still buffs need to be junked and replaced with something else. No one really stands still in majority of fights. 

Sure they do. 

As soon as they start to try to delete their inventory, they stand perfectly still.  😈

But yea, "stand still" is a weird term.  How long does it take to happen? What happens if your moved/pulled? What if an attack animation fractionally alters your location XY and then puts you back at the end?  What about rotation in place "aiming"? What about falling straight down?

Just an odd mechanic.  Paired with block, or activated deliberately so it is holds you in place, or some other defensive stance, sure, but just not ... moving?

Seems weird.

I dont see the point of removing chaos orb criting. You realize its slow as a snail and anyone can dodge out of it.

Might as well make archdruid orbs, alpha warrior crit and anything else thats almost impossible to dodge from NOT crit. Damage reduction on it sure. But you take risk in casting chaos orb because its a charged skill and can easily be CCed out of it. 

5 hours ago, yianni said:
  • Standard Bearer Discipline Replaced the Resolution passive with the Sentinel passive.

Stand still buffs need to be junked and replaced with something else. No one really stands still in majority of fights. 

Yeah, fights are generally too mobile for stand still buffs to be valid options. Take Root is an especially bad power. Noone is gonna stand still for 3 seconds. If they activated the instant you stopped moving and deactivated the instant you start moving, then I could maybe see them have some use in very specific situations

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

• DEV-Tiggs locked and unpinned this topic