Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

TEST Patch Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to TEST Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

There is a bug while trying to complete One with the Cosmos quest. The elementals at Durggyn's camp are up on top of the tents and range nuke you. I don't have range on this character and cannot attack them nor can I tag Durggyn for the quest. Managed to finally do it while stealthing to him but it needs attention. At one point I was permanently stuck in battle mode no matter how far I went from the mobs so had to log out.

2 hours ago, Faevii said:

Bon Tippers is giving a Dined buff for +1 general experimentation points instead of the 15 risk reduction/wined buff.

Good catch. I wondered why I was getting worse results on everything I crafted in 6.5.

IhhQKY6.gif

• Vanguard Scout Buckshot is not applying Exhaustion with any attack from stealth
  • Language could be more consistent on disciplines with combo powers. For example, Tenderize on Butcher says, " cuts an enemy for 315 damage up to two times." while Adjudicate on Adjudicator says,"attack twice, dealing 315 holy damage each time"
  • Grabthar's Hammer on Lazarus' Disciple, Forest Step on Lightfoot, and Poisoned Blade on Poisoner don't state the effect of the second hit
  • damage number typo unknown.png
  • The yellow warning could be worded a bit better to say it doesn't give additional traps if you already have a trap from another source (The text implies you could get 2 traps if you used Faerie Trapper and Poisoned Trapper)unknown.png

• the ground gfx for Refreshing Breeze doesn't show consistently. It appeared once and never again for subsequent castings

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

With the change of scrapper to only occurring when you actually retaliate a CC, there are a couple others that I believe should be this way.

Biggest offender -

Payback discipline - Don't think you want every class to get a huge crit buff whenever they choose for 30 seconds. Easy to prebuff and have your stamina regen'd back up.

Probably Needs it -

Cleric Retaliate - Using to get barrier whenever you'd like.

There may be others, look at every retal discipline and class retaliate and consider if it needs the scrapper treatment

The debuff & damage persistent songs Lament of Sadness, Requiem & Dirge of Dissonance activate Combat when used.

The buff songs Song of Speed, Guardian Rhythms, etc. Do not activate Combat when used.

Lament of Sadness, Requiem & Dirge of Dissonance should not activate Combat, else it makes out-of-combat song twisting problematic, at the least due to equipment decay.

• ACE-Tiggs locked and unpinned this topic