Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.510 TEST Feedback for 3/31/2021

TEST Patch Notes  

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to TEST Bug Reports and don't forget the Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported!

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Not sure why we dumpstered the alpha immediately. The damage coefficient was too harshly nerfed. The damage was fair - when damage was ASSIGNED was unfair. 50 more SP is a fine nerf, but I would probably pump the damage back up 10 - 15% to keep the class viable and switch neckbreaker to deal damage at the end of the cast instead of assigning damage midway through so people can react.

2k neckbreakers vs 2 - 3k parrys from a vindicator is not equitable.

• The new guinea dirt mound looks fugly
  • Language could be more consistent on disciplines with combo powers. For example, Tenderize on Butcher says, " cuts an enemy for 315 damage up to two times." while Adjudicate on Adjudicator says,"attack twice, dealing 315 holy damage each time"
  • The yellow warning could be worded a bit better to say it doesn't give additional traps if you already have a trap from another source (The text implies you could get 2 traps if you used Faerie Trapper and Poisoned Trapper)unknown.png

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

Being able to retaliate at any time is a cheap fix to the macro. 

You have too many skills that work off retaliate and classes that do special things from their retaliate. You need to account for all those. Not to mention that CC is gonna be even more worthless now due to retaliating before going into a hard push or before casting something charged to not get cced out of

35 minutes ago, yianni said:

Being able to retaliate at any time is a cheap fix to the macro. 

You have too many skills that work off retaliate and classes that do special things from their retaliate. You need to account for all those. Not to mention that CC is gonna be even more worthless now due to retaliating before going into a hard push or before casting something charged to not get cced out of

I don't get it. Are you saying being able to cast retaliate without having CC applied to you is an issue?

43 minutes ago, Koerpermilch said:

I don't get it. Are you saying being able to cast retaliate without having CC applied to you is an issue?

Yes... basically CC immune without even being CCed. How many disciplines are there that trigger X on retaliate? Some classes get barriers on retaliate or get something else.

These should only activate on CC and I press R not any time I press R without CC

18 minutes ago, yianni said:

Yes... basically CC immune without even being CCed. How many disciplines are there that trigger X on retaliate? Some classes get barriers on retaliate or get something else.

These should only activate on CC and I press R not any time I press R without CC

you get a 1sec "cc immunity" which helps nothing with the serverdelay and using half of your stampool for a small buff which brings you into the situation that you cant retal on actuall cc and let you sit 6 seconds on the ground unable to do anything is not worth that in most cases... so dont exaggerate on that until you actually tested that

3 minutes ago, Makuza said:

you get a 1sec "cc immunity" which helps nothing with the serverdelay and using half of your stampool for a small buff which brings you into the situation that you cant retal on actuall cc and let you sit 6 seconds on the ground unable to do anything is not worth that in most cases... so dont exaggerate on that until you actually tested that

so i can use speedy retaliate, or gain 50% crit chance from payback any time with just pressing R? thats ok? or a cleric gaining a barrier and any other class that gets some sort of effect from retaliate is ok?

or be CC immune from furious retaliate or insta crit from deadly retaliation . 

these werent accounted for. its a cheap "fix" for the macro. 

56 minutes ago, yianni said:

so i can use speedy retaliate, or gain 50% crit chance from payback any time with just pressing R? thats ok? or a cleric gaining a barrier and any other class that gets some sort of effect from retaliate is ok?

or be CC immune from furious retaliate or insta crit from deadly retaliation . 

these werent accounted for. its a cheap "fix" for the macro. 

Its good that the Death throws from the Scrapper Major doesnt work, but other than that I personally dont see how the ones stated above could be a problem. Spending such a huge amount of your Stamina and pause the regen for 3 seconds on top of that is super risky imo and you are CC immune for one second, thats not helping for a "hard push".

Furious retaliate also only gives you 1 second of CC Immunity (in which you are pretty much stuck in the animation btw) and increases your resolve. I dont see why people would pre cast that.

The only thing that maybe could be a problem is the 50% crit chance for the next 3 hits on the payback minor. But that could also offer some sort of high risk, high reward gameplay. 

Dunno what other Powers/Passives could be a problem but for now I think the fix is fine as it is. We'll see how it actually works in game.

Edited by Atreus

I don't know if exhaustion will be a bonus or a nerf to vanguard scout.

Vanguard scout damage was way too low already and now we lost:

our best dot  Buckshot

no guaranteed crits on cheap shots or Go for broke when exposed

I might be able to keep someone cced for a short period but i cant kill them....

Champion damage nerf was needed when they are hitting me for 4 digit damage and im hitting them for two digit damage..

also Vanguard Scout is still listed as "Melee Damage" in the promotion description but we are curently more of a CC/ stealth class with minimal damage and mostly ranged

Edited by PaleOne

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995

13 minutes ago, PaleOne said:

our best dot  Buckshot

I might be able to keep someone cced for a short period but i cant kill them....

Champion damage nerf was needed when they are hitting me for 4 digit damage and im hitting them for two digit damage..

also Vanguard Scout is still listed as "Melee Damage" in the promotion description but we are curently more of a CC/ stealth class with minimal damage and mostly ranged

All of the Duelist promotions are kind of a joke right now. 

7 minutes ago, Brautigan said:

All of the Duelist promotions are kind of a joke right now. 

You are correct when it comes to DPS-- im thinking about taking a break for a while pvp as a hamster is useless unless the other person is at 1% health

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995

Minstrel's Hymn of Restoration is woefully weak in terms of Heal per Second

Consider Hymn of Restoration twisted to Gaea's Chorus

In Combat 32 hp every 3 seconds
Personal: 10.6 hp/s
Group of 6: 64 hp/s

By comparison, a non-healer's personal heal; granted this is used as a response to spike damage

Paragon
500 x3 over 6 seconds, 30 second cd
Averaged; Personal: 50 hp/s

Raid-wide healing on large sustained fights sees individual healing output from primary healers at 1000 hp/s; that is from Crusader, Icecaller, Paladin

In Combat regeneration is capped at 50 hp/3 sec-tick. If Gaea's Chorus is improved to saturate this cap, that is
Personal: 16.6 hp/s
Group of 6: 100 hp/s

So, it needs something. 
Increased Health regeneration
Added Mana regeneration
Added Stamina regeneration
Something...

4 hours ago, PaleOne said:

our best dot  Buckshot

Yep, it's the same dot as the passive bleed after stealth on duelist but it's the consistent one that allows VS to be viable in prolonged fights or fights against classes with sustain.

I can see the utility of the exhausting debuff having quite some impact but why the hell would this be on Buckshot? It's not tied to Pepperbox or the Stun mechanic, it would make more sense to add this to Feral Instincts since it's the same mechanic but a different status effect.

Generally some reasoning behind the changes that are made to classes would be nice or just some communication about what direction they want to bring each class to.

Edited by Koerpermilch
  • ACE-Tiggs locked and unpinned this topic