Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

TEST Patch Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to TEST Feedback

If you can provide us with the steps you used to create the bug (reproducible steps), an image or even a short video clip that would be ideal and aid us in getting the bug entered properly into our tracking software. Additionally, if you run across a bug on LIVE, can you please try to reproduce it on our TEST server as well and let us know if you're successful. 

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Fae - Blink Step 

When you're able to jump/dash/RMB mid air from so many classes...  It seems rather odd that you can't use "Blinkstep" while "soaring" as a Fae.

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

Skullcracker Stake is now properly affected by fortified stakes. The area size will properly update and the buff given will now display the fortified version.

Fortified Stakes minor tootip says it now adds 125 AP. However, the buff granted is still 100 AP. The buff tooltip does correctly updates to 'Fortified Skull...' but the buff still 100 AP there too.

Edited by BarriaKarl
  • Experimentation UI bugs out sometimes and displays the wrong % increase on the row (No way a 10 pip roll ends as a +9% increase, while a 7 pip roll is +60%)unknown.png
  • 1) Follow these steps and the Sprinting tooltip will stay stuck on your screen: Sprint -> Open Inventory -> Mouse over Sprinting buff. The buff will stay there and you'll have to relog to clear it

• 2) The Sprinting buff has a placeholder description
  • I moved a cottage with a cooking table inside in my EK and I can still hear the sfx from the cooking table at the old location
  • camera zooms way out when placing 1x1 stone walls and cottages
  • blank campaign results unknown.png
  • can't open maps from completed campaigns. map loads forever

• The Campaign Complete banner opens every time I enter the lobby

• Elemental canyons aren't marked as stoneborn ruins

• #buff_amount_1# unknown.png

• This is the MOST annoying chat bug. EVER. PLEASE FIX ASAP!

• Guineacean vendors don't have vendor icons above their heads, making them easy to miss (the free chest vendors too)Crowfall_Screenshot_2021.01.29_-_21.16.3
Edited by coolster50

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

On 4/3/2021 at 10:29 AM, Doomshadow said:

Is it just me, or in Test, I can't purchase the harvesting toolkits, only the crafting toolkits? I have Miner and Quarryman(green) applied, but the harvesting toolkits are not even listed as options to buy.

The free vendor only sells crafting belts. You'll need to buy the harvesting tool belt from the regular vendors

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

Buckshot - Sometimes you do not get the buff that gives Exhaustion from when you hit someone from a stealth ability. A friend had to kill me a few times before it started working, then if i died it had a chance of not working after i revived. We tried everything to see what caused this but couldnt find the answer. We were testing in an EK so it could of been that.

Seems like when logging (or crossing gates) you gotta reequip you weapons otherwise the damage calculation isnt accurate.

Here is some powers before and after i re-equipped myself

image.png

image.png

edit: Bugged on Eks too.

Edited by BarriaKarl

In dreg's Free city, the healing dummies were broken but for two in 6.4 TEST. In this patch with the new free city, all the healing dummies are broken and will not register ally heals.

On 4/3/2021 at 11:32 AM, Soulreaver said:

Frostguards Ulti : Locked out from use when the GCD is in effect.  

When you use an ability all other Ultis ignore the GCD and can be used regardless... The Ice Block you're not able to use till the GCD is avaiable.

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Disciplines in general.

Since disciplines 'can't' be removed safely presently instead of using the disicplines they are just sitting in the bank.  Providing a really bad experience.  Disciplines should be -soulbound- like Badges and Epic mounts once used, but should -always- be able to be removed without them being destroyed.

Further more..

Acquiring Disciplines .. there are some you see an immense abundance of and others you just don't see at all.  Weapon Finess for example, out of all the disciplines we have gathered as a guild, not a single one have been retrieved.  It's too random of a system running to wartribe bookcases that may or may not spawn.  With all other ressources being actuired this randomness is also prociding a really bad experience.

- Right Click on the mouse says it is a reserved key and cannot be rebound, yet it can be cleared from the default key bind and the only way to rebind it is by resetting all key binds to default and starting over.

- Minotaur Bull Rush is knocking up enemies as if traveled the entire distance of the power even if stopped earlier by another target. Not very consistent on the hit/knockup/knockdown but the animation triggers still when reaching a target.

- Durrgyn the Old is in the ground.

- Berserk will cause other abilities to seem greyed out on the bar as if they worked the same as Neck Slash.

- Camera doesn't readjust after mounting.

- Fernando in Sun Temple GR is inside cart.

- Wells still seem broken.

- Sun Temple Keep stairs railing doesn't want to appear and stay invis.

- Hand of the Gods fist part of the animation stays in place in zone upon its first usage and then there on any other times used in zone the fist will still appear in its originally used local.

Crowfall Affiliate link:

http://crowfall.com/register/?affiliateCode=furriousbeardshow

• New registers get into earlier Beta Groups + Store Discount

Discount Code: furriousbeardshow

• ACE-Tiggs unpinned and locked this topic