Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.510 TEST Feedback for 4/2/2021

TEST Patch Notes  

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to TEST Bug Reports and don't forget the Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported!

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Would be nice if we could make th experimentation pips pop up instantly instead of 1 by 1 or atleast let us polish before there all revealed it waste alot fo time just watching pips go in :P

Veeshan Midst of UXA

4 hours ago, veeshan said:

Would be nice if we could make th experimentation pips pop up instantly instead of 1 by 1 or atleast let us polish before there all revealed it waste alot fo time just watching pips go in :P

On 4/1/2021 at 6:57 PM, ACE-Tiggs said:
  • Added Settings Option to Bypass Experimentation Animations in the UI tab.  The setting can be found in the UI tab, top section.

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

The center-top UI elements are getting *really* crowded toward the center of the screen when they all stack up.  Can we shuffle some of those off to the sides, and/or crank the size down to alleviate the claustrophobia a bit?  (HungerDome pictured, but I doubt it's a HD-specific issue)
LHZbFZi.png

The party frame sticks out too far my tastes too, while we're on the topic.  It could shrink down some, though maybe that's partially caused by the diagnostic window taking up all that room.

as for stat bonus balance feedback (Atleast for archers) Crit dmg amount needs to be increased for int points or final dmg mod need to be decreased)

atm unless you somehow get 65% crit chance (which is impossible anyway since cap is 50%) Str will always be best stat to take as a 2ndary for dmg on the ranger class so there not a whole lot of choice here dps wise with stat allocation its max dex then max str.
There need to be a point where Crit chance % hit a threshhold where it suddently makes crit dmg better say like 30% mark should be when crit dmg stat (From int becomes viable over final dmg modifer from str stat) dps wise (Which is currently sit to somewhere around the 65% mark 😛

Veeshan Midst of UXA

On 4/4/2021 at 1:10 PM, galvia said:

Can we go back to the old GCD indicators and leave the grey bar for jumping? It's super annoying to know what abilities are able to be used on 6.510.

can we just remove abilities being blocked when you jump it makes combat feel clunky especially around rocks and things, would make combat so much smoother being able to atleas left click in mid air from jumps

Veeshan Midst of UXA

Suggestion for stats on some Disc Range distance bonus on discaplines are kinda pointless for anyone with a bow, Archers need +10 range on a bow to hit cap (15 for elken) and everyone else with a bow need +20 to hit cap which all bows give +20 minimum but spellbound which is +12 (which only archer will use anyway since arcane archer is just bad in comparison to sharpshooter)
So my suggestion is to change +5 range bonus on legendary disc for Deadeye, Arcane archer, Sharpshooter and Archery (minor) to +5% bow charge speed instead this is a stat ur never gonna hit cap in atleast currently most u can get is 30% cap is 100% currently so by changing this to something useful further promotes people spending time to upgrade there disc atm there 0 reason to level archery minor for example white will do the entire time, the majors you get atleast 1 stat bonus but you shouldnt get offered 1 somewhat useful stat then 1 dead stat that does absolutely nothing for you).

Veeshan Midst of UXA

Suggestion to stream line crafting a little more in way of how tabs work.

Might be a good idea to instead have tab for say range components then advance weapons for example steamlining it as Advance Bow in in that drop down menu will have all the recipes for the bow so

Drop down menu for bows would have all these recipes in this order
-Composite wood planks
-Bow rest
-Bow Sight
-Bow riser
-Bow Limbs
-Bow Recurve bow (could even combine all the bows into one recipe and have the limb decide on the outcome since that where u put the recipe type into them just to reduced the amount of recipes)
-Bow Compond
-Bow Spellbound

quiver would look like this
- Arrow shaft Bundles
- Quiver

So basicly people can select he weapon they want from the drop down menu and work there way from the top of the list to the bottom and they get there bow they want this greatly simplify things and makes it so u dont have to jump between component and weapons tabs and so on. i think it make it less of a hassle.

Veeshan Midst of UXA

The powers grey out thing need to go. I thought it was a bug, but considering Flash casts dont go grey it is intentional. Bad move. Either remove it or make it a toggle.

TBH the fact you keep making stuff we want to untoggle is kind of becoming a meme. Damage on portrait, close window on movement (which still isnt off by default), now this? Your paid testers are either not getting heard or they suck. 5 minutes with any of those and any gamer would hate them.

This screen right here is useless.

image.png

The info is incomplete. So if I receive a Slash attack I will take 75% of the damage? No. It doesnt take into account PDM. It doesnt take into account all buffs or debuffs on me. Quite literally useless information.

OTOH if it showed us the final value with all things calculated? It would be super useful. Useful enough that if I had a second monitor I would like to have it there 24/7.

For now just being able to check how our buffs stacks with a easy ui and without having to browse through the details would already be super awesome.

Edited by BarriaKarl

Wasnt tray swapping supposed to be flashcast? I definitely remember it in some notes and me trying it and loving it. Yet today swapping is back to being sucky.

Sadly with notes being deleted the only mention i found was this:

I finally got around to testing it and swapping certainly doest act like a flashcast. Ult breaks rapid fire like it should but no luck with swapping.

Please revert that.

One idea that i saw and liked sometime ago was the ability to slot the harvesting power in the quick slot thingy.

It is pretty bad having to take out one of your powers to harverst. We dont really wanna have people mad they lost because the game forced them to throw away one of their powers. I mean, i have 11 power slots and i STILL hate i have to take one out to harvest.

So it seems Trap Master was ninja nerfed. You thought I wouldnt notice that @ACE-Tiggs? (ICD changed from 3 to 4)

image.png

Trap master was (and still probably is) an issue. I admit that. We gotta do away with powers that dont require player agency. Sadly we have a lot of powers (mainly aoe) that are just place and forget, often even without really needing to aim them.

Anyway, the fact 30 isnt a multiple of 4 is really bothering me. Like, a lot.

So as I am a generous person (and the fact I hate all those posers that flocked to warden and dont have a real love for traps) I'd like to reduce the magical effortless trap spawning and increase accordingly on the active trap placement part.

Traps Master now have a ICD of 1 trap every 5 secs, but it reduces 'Concussive Trap' CD from 12 to 6 (?) secs. Hold up, doing the math that gives... 6 magical traps, 3 extra normal traps? Seems alright IMHO.

I would also like to try it with no magical trap spawning at all. Reduce Concussive CD a lot, give us some extra trap damage bonus and lets see how it goes.

I think the 'Steel Traps' passive (and talent) is a tad too good. It gives 3 really good bonuses.

image.png

Double trap lifetime, big radius and a nasty dot that just got even better on 6.5.

One thing it could be changed is increasing the base trap lifetime to 90 secs. That way the lifetime bonus goes from super good to a nice extra. The other 2 I dont know how to change.

I think 'Suppresion shot' should work like Barrage and be castable while moving. That sudden stop when using it is pretty jarring.

Could use a small FX to mark where it landed. Only way to see where it hit is by looking for the 'silenced' text above enemies. Nothing fancy ofc.

Edited by BarriaKarl
  • ACE-Tiggs locked and unpinned this topic