Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.510 TEST HungerDome Feedback for 4/4/2021- 4pm CST

TEST Patch Notes  

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to TEST Bug Reports and don't forget the Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported!

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

First time playing today in a PUG group. We all jumped in the community Discord and had a lot of fun!

The only thing really hampering me from enjoying it is the performance. If Hunger Dome is truly going to be a static world you guys need to REALLY REALLY optimize it and make this thing super efficient. 30 FPS stuttering around is just not acceptable.

I know you guys probably haven't bothered putting too much time optimizing things since the map layout might change for gameplay reasons. However you really need to be targeting a minimum of 60 FPS and probably even higher. The game feels great at a CONSISTENT high framerate. 

Edited by ZYBAK
42 minutes ago, ZYBAK said:

First time playing today in a PUG group. We all jumped in the community Discord and had a lot of fun!

The only thing really hampering me from enjoying it is the performance. If Hunger Dome is truly going to be a static world you guys need to REALLY REALLY optimize it and make this thing super efficient. 30 FPS stuttering around is just not acceptable.

I know you guys probably haven't bothered putting too much time optimizing things since the map layout might change for gameplay reasons. However you really need to be targeting a minimum of 60 FPS and probably even higher. The game feels great at a CONSISTENT high framerate. 

Yeah, HD fps felt worse than in the main game. Got some 20 fps drops out of fights with no one near.