Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing HungerDome, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to TEST Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Drag-and-drop trading:  This seemed to work very well, though it wasn't clear what the range was.  Is there any messaging for it?  I sent a few things, but nothing came to me, at least that I noticed.  A few bugs (maybe):

• I traded an item to someone and the Me tab said a string about the player being in combat (underscores were involved), which made me think it wouldn't work.  The trade still went through, though. 
  • It also wouldn't let me drag-trade to a player that was currently using the traditional method, not sure if that's intended.
37 minutes ago, Ussiah said:

Not sure if intended or not.

If you choose a vessel who has any unspent talent points, they cannot spend them in HD. HD reduces all available talent points to 0. You can however assign attributes that are unspent.

Definitely intended.

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

-Drag and drop trading was fantastic! It does need additional messaging "Player out of range" or whatever though.

-The queues were all borked but I think you guys saw that first hand. One out of 5 people didn't make it in, in EVERY game I played. I queued in a group of 3.

-The new quivers and ice focus' were great finds as well!

-The item pickup list wasn't always working for me. I did however see (for a short time) items my party members picked up? Or maybe it was items traded to them? Not sure but I really liked that. If I can see what my teammates pick up I can say "HEY GIVE ME THAT!"

-Side note: I didn't know what compass icon I was, so I couldn't tell people to follow my icon.

It's starting to really come together. This game mode feels like a great extra to the game. It gives us something to do when we're bored/burnt out. Fix these bugs and ship it to Live!