Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Stealth SFX sound was lowered...

But you still seem like you're in a sound bubble and can't really hear the world around you.

I'm stealthed, not deaf.

Edited by Soulreaver

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

My keybinds were visually reset to 1-0 but these keybinds did not not work, and my old keybinds DID work. For example, the ability bound to the number 5 below, was previously bound to the letter C. Hitting 5 would do nothing. Hitting C would activate the ability.

unknown.png

When I went to the input settings, they were listed as 1-0, just like they show above. I made no changes, closed the menu, and 1-0 now worked as keybinds.

aeei5jG.png

2 minutes ago, Yoink said:

My keybinds were visually reset to 1-0 but these keybinds did not not work, and my old keybinds DID work. For example, the ability bound to the number 5 below, was previously bound to the letter C. Hitting 5 would do nothing. Hitting C would activate the ability.

unknown.png

When I went to the input settings, they were listed as 1-0, just like they show above. I made no changes, closed the menu, and 1-0 now worked as keybinds.

I had to rebind all of mine too to get em to work.

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

Buckshot - Its random if it works, to make it work you either need to die, log or zone and even then its random if it start working or not.

@ArtCraftQA I have no idea what more info you need.

I tested it with a friend for about an hour, if the Buckshot buff does not appear on the duellist buff bar on the right hand side the exhaustion debuff will not effect the target after you hit them from a stealth ability (we were using stinkbomb and go for broke). If it does appear on the side when you use those abilities it will apply the exhaustion debuff. If i die then it has a big chance that if it worked before it wouldnt work after you respawn. 

If it didnt work first time around then only dying, relogging or porting would "sometimes" fix it, i died 4 times before it worked on the 5th respawn other times it worked after 1 death, this is why i stated its RANDOM if the skill works or not. He must of killed me over 10-20 times and it only worked about 4/5 times. This is the same with relogging, you may have to relog 5 times before it starts to work, then if you die or even port you have to repeat it all again for the skill to start working again.

Edited by Fefner
25 minutes ago, Yoink said:

There is 0 need for chiefs to spawn in lvl 20 and under camps. Especially when each camp only has 5-10 mobs, we don't need one of the mobs to be unkillable.

Worse than that, it just wrecks new players who have no idea it is a big threat. I'm still not sure why they make it so Chiefs/Kings spawn in Infected. Make those another thing that is Dregs only.

I am unable to remove parcels from my EK, it says I don't have inventory space- when I do. When I try and move the parcel it says: "Submission failure  - Parcels you moved were in an invalid location".

My EK is going nuts when I am placing and moving parcels. The map is updating and the world isn't. I have castles everywhere. Merging Castle Parcels with Palace Parcels and creating new parcels. It's madness. Putting an email in with support.

Valkyn EK crafting buff only gives Rank 2 buff.
Old implementation gave Rank 3 buff.
Not sure if bug, but those extra 2 pips make a big difference when trying to compete with wartribe.

If I recall correctly, the issue with necro was it wasn't giving +2 max pips in 6.4
Seems odd for that to be a bug in prior patch, yet still not have it in 6.5

Edited by Ussiah

I encountered some bugs with EK management.

1) I tried to Eject a Silver Warden Statue owned by another account from my EK. Pressing and hold F to Eject did not work.

2) I tried to pick up a Castle Parcel and it gave an error saying there wasn't enough room in my inventory. My inventory was empty. This happens to be the parcel that had someone else's Silver Warden Statue which I could not Eject. Now that parcel does not show up in the EK editor, but I can still see it in my EK. As a result, I can't move it or remove it now.

IhhQKY6.gif

• ACE-Tiggs changed the title to 6.510.0 Live Bug Reports for 4/5/2021
  • ACE-Tiggs unpinned this topic
  • ACE-Tiggs locked this topic