Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Talents on toolbar all go grey after basic attack and remain grey long after GCD. Talents can be used while grey but this really skews the timing and ease of tracking the 'real' GCD. Please fix this asap. The tool bar was fine as it was with the exception of the dodge which was updated with the countdown feature added in this patch update. 

Fall damage causes death. I prefer it that way but last I thought it was percentage based and I hadn't seen anything in patch notes

• ACE-Tiggs changed the title to 6.510.0 Live Bug Reports for 4/5/2021

6.4 mountain parcel, Rieslyn EU campaign, Cullindrad, continued bugged spot where you can fall down into and not get out. Stuck in the fall animation, so Censure out is not an option. No note in patch notes that it is fixed
6.4_rivelyn_bug_spot_satyr_camp.jpg?widt

Another different spot on Cullindrad, same mountain parcel
6.4_reislyn_eu_cullindrad_bug_spot.jpg?w

Edited by Thon
2 hours ago, Jah said:

I encountered some bugs with EK management.

1) I tried to Eject a Silver Warden Statue owned by another account from my EK. Pressing and hold F to Eject did not work.

2) I tried to pick up a Castle Parcel and it gave an error saying there wasn't enough room in my inventory. My inventory was empty. This happens to be the parcel that had someone else's Silver Warden Statue which I could not Eject. Now that parcel does not show up in the EK editor, but I can still see it in my EK. As a result, I can't move it or remove it now.

I had a similar thing happen a few patches back. It was eventually somewhat resolved by banning the person who put the statue down and restarting the EK (by waiting for it time out). 

I think you broke critial dodge passive a little in this patch.

Before it would only trigger a pip return when you were not full dodge pips which makes sense.

However now with this patch it triggets then goes on cooldown the moment u crit so it gets wasted alot fo the time cause you have full you dodge charges.

I feel this isnt intended but maybe it is i thought i would mention it here since you made something rather reliable that was in the player control to something that a little outside there control now. with it triggering at random crits every 30 seconds.

Veeshan Midst of UXA

usSnOnB.pngvKlTHl1.jpg

My current survivalist is showing it increases bandaging bonus by 10% and is healing for 572 per tick. When it should be healing for "almost" double that when using a Bandage: Advanced that heals for 5k over 10 seconds. As the update today is supposed to make the legendary survivalist give a bandage bonus of 100%

Edited by Warpstar

Valkyn statue is only giving one of the thrall buffs if you have 2 crafting discs equipped.

I have Jewelcrafter and Stonemason equipped, only getting stonemason and both tables are down on the same parcel.

Edited by Ussiah

Not getting Necro thrall bonus from Valkyn even though only have Necro disc equipped and located on parcel with necro table.

EDIT: Did get the buff on another toon, same EK.
EDIT 2: Relogged with vessel who did not get buff, he now has it. So it seems if you load into EK from a completely unlocked state (IE after a campaign ends) you may not get the buff on first log in to the EK.

Edited by Ussiah

Ice of Endurance : 

The extra helath isn't applied to people as they enter/leave the field on the ground.  Sometimes it works but for the most part it doesn't.

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

10 hours ago, Bzra said:

In the EK, Frost Armor made by a Frost Guards "Shatter Storm" ability - aren't able to be seen.

To clarify, normal frost armor is seen correctly in the Eternal Kingdom. When a Frost Guard makes a frost armor proc by using his "Shatter Storm" - that ice isn't visible to the caster or his party.