Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.510.0 Live Feedback for 4/5/2021

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to LIVE Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Can no longer re-assign Right Mouse Button. I was using it for sprint, and tab for dodge roll because that is more comfortable to me as constantly holding down left shift hurts my pinky...and you basically want to spring 24-7 in combat now.

I can un-assign dodge roll from Right Mouse Button, but can't assign it afterwards to sprint. I get the message "Can't Assign Right Mouse Button as it is Reserved."

I understand not a lot of people use this setup, but it is very annoying to me.

@thomasblair
@Tyrant
Crafting got nerfed again.
Currently crafters CHUG (as in every combine) bon tippers to even come close to wartribe gear.
Instead of just adding a quantity button to old bon tipper recipe, it has completely been changed to make tippers cost prohibitive.

Example: Old recipe cost for 50 tippers

• 4 ore
  • 40 mushroom
  • 30 water
  • 25 apples
  • 50 flask
  • 10 sugar cane

New Recipe cost is now

• 20 mushrooms
  • 10 foil
  • 70 water
  • 60 dust
  • 50 sugarcanes 
  • 50 apples
  • 50 flasks
  • 100 raw milk 
  • 40 large cooking pots
  • 150 pepper

Please revert old recipes and use a quantity button. Once again, every crafter uses these for every combine to even come close to wartribe gear.

Yeast should be 1 foil - 10 mushrooms 5 water for 10 (quantity up to 20)
    Redwine should be 2 sugar cane, 5 apple, 4 yeast, 1 water, 5 flask for 10 (quantity up to 10)
    Bon tipper should be 1 water, 5 flash, 10 red wine for 10 (quantity up to 10)

Don't reinvent the wheel and make it worse for crafters.

Mob density in Wartribe camps is not enough. There are not enough mobs in the camps for 1 person. What happens if there are 2 people, or 20?

Running through an entire camp and finding only 10 mobs is awful.

Need to up the density about 10x.

aeei5jG.png

3 minutes ago, Ussiah said:

@thomasblair
@Tyrant
Currently crafters CHUG (as in every combine) bon tippers to even come close to wartribe gear.
Instead of just adding a quantity button to old bon tipper recipe, it has completely been changed to make tippers cost prohibitive.

• 4 ore
  • 40 mushroom
  • 30 water
  • 25 apples
  • 50 flask
  • 10 sugar cane

New Recipe cost is now

• 20 mushrooms
  • 10 foil
  • 70 water
  • 60 dust
  • 50 sugarcanes 
  • 50 apples
  • 50 flasks
  • 100 raw milk 
  • 40 large cooking pots
  • 150 pepper

Please revert old recipes and use a quantity button. Once again, every crafter uses these for every combine to even come close to wartribe gear.

Redwine should be 2 sugar cane, 5 apple, 4 yeast, 1 water, 5 flask for 10 (quantity up to 10)

Of all the things that make crafting suck, that make it an unrewarding chore. Of all the things that could have been made better, I am impressed you found a deliberate way to make it worse.

aeei5jG.png

Also Valkyn statue seems to be only giving novice thrall, not sure if bug, but that again made it so we have worse quality gear coming out of EKs

1 minute ago, Yoink said:

Of all the things that make crafting suck, that make it an unrewarding chore. Of all the things that could have been made better, I am impressed you found a deliberate way to make it worse.

I honestly think the main thought process was "lets use milk and pepper more, just throw it in bontipper"

Adjacent to Ussiah's cooking point, Red Wine + Milk + Ground Pepper sounds disgusting tbh (the new recipe for making Bon Tippers)... Milk was plenty desirable for its Healing Bonus Wined buff and to make various cheese sandwiches, especially Mushroom Sandwiches for Crit Harvest Amount; it did not need to be added to this recipe.

P.S. Grr Winterblades 🦌

eecdd84bdc5daead4b795a3e075d2347.png

I can't believe the action bar greying out when you perform actions made it to LIVE. We thought this was a bug, apparently it is a design decision. I'm stoked to have to keep guessing if I am out of resource or not. Keep the GCD circle, and reserve greying out a bar for when you are out of resource.

1 hour ago, Bzra said:

Drag and drop trading is a bad idea in PVP worlds. I can sit stealth on a mule and if my group gets attacked they can drag/drop things to me quickly as I sit in stealth, protected.

Can do it without drag and drop anyway, IIRC not sure if patched out recently. I'd been doing it for several years using trade interface.

Edit: though I suppose this makes it even easier?

Edited by DocToral

1 hour ago, Yoink said:

Mob density in Wartribe camps is not enough. There are not enough mobs in the camps for 1 person. What happens if there are 2 people, or 20?

Running through an entire camp and finding only 10 mobs is awful.

Need to up the density about 10x.

I noticed there are less than half the NPCs that used to spawn in most camps. This makes levelling in infected difficult, to near impossible when other players/groups are also trying to farm/level in the same camps.

17 minutes ago, Hyriol said:

If it was indeed a design decision, it's a very poor one.vCaShhy.png

Just now, Communist_Puppy said:

What was the point of getting rid of getting rid of gen chat? Are we really trying to give even less options for people to communicate? I'd rather get rid of the 20 other useless tabs than gen chat.

14 minutes ago, Dagnabbit said:

I noticed there are less than half the NPCs that used to spawn in most camps. This makes levelling in infected difficult, to near impossible when other players/groups are also trying to farm/level in the same camps.

1 hour ago, Ussiah said:

@thomasblair
@Tyrant

• 4 ore
  • 40 mushroom
  • 30 water
  • 25 apples
  • 50 flask
  • 10 sugar cane

New Recipe cost is now

• 20 mushrooms
  • 10 foil
  • 70 water
  • 60 dust
  • 50 sugarcanes 
  • 50 apples
  • 50 flasks
  • 100 raw milk 
  • 40 large cooking pots
  • 150 pepper

Please Revert these 4 decisions.

I understand that we are close to launch and the idea of a 2000 person general chat may seem like a problem but every mmo has a place for new players to ask questions.  You've completely removed an element used to help new players. As toxic as general can be removing it is the wrong move imo.

Edit: I'd also like to add that your actions in general chat are an essential part of the game of thrones, act a fool in general for the world to see and find out the penalties.

Edited by Bear_dad

• ACE-Tiggs changed the title to 6.510.0 Live Feedback for 4/5/2021
  • ACE-Tiggs unpinned and locked this topic