Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.510.0 Live Feedback for 4/5/2021

Here's my list of things I'd like fixed so far. 

1. New players need a place to chat. Please revert until new players have a place to ask for help. 

2. Grey action bars are really hard to look at. Please revert. 

3. Bon Tippers are too expensive. Please revert.

4. Mob population in camps is too low. Please revert.

5. EK's are bugged again. Please revert until fixed. 

6. Drag and drop trading at 50m is very bad for my immersion and makes no sense. Please revert. 

7. There is still no way of knowing who in my guild is online. Please implement. 

8. EK crafter buff got nerfed. Please revert. 

This patch has some nice things but is incredibly bad so far and I haven't even logged in to see what else is borked. 

Edited by SirEmery

The choice to remove General chat, the awful change to the power trays, the tippers change all crafters seem to hate... Really guys, quality control seems to be non existent here. This cycle of you guys making a decision and the community hating it from the very first minute isnt sustainable.

Im pretty sure the more liked idea here was to move all OTHER tabs' text to general. Color coded and stuff.

Now if you wanted to make general not the main window or give people the opportunity to leave it? That is cool. I imagine it would become too chaotic once the pop soars. But then all people have to do is stop following it or whatever.

Yall just removed our best way to talk between each other. Not like pming works anyway.

Another 'WTF' idea honestly...

21 minutes ago, SirEmery said:

1. New players need a place to chat. Please revert until new players have a place to ask for help. 

6. Drag and drop trading at 50m is very bad for my immersion and makes no sense. Please revert. 

7. There is still no way of knowing who in my guild is online. Please implement. 

This patch has some nice things but is incredibly bad so far and I haven't even logged in to see what else is borked. 

What SirEmery said, in a nutshell.

25 minutes ago, SirEmery said:

This covers all the issues I know of.

EK Crafting Buff no longer increases PIPs by 2. If this is not a bug, please revert this change. Guilds will craft in campaigns when they are longer than 5 days. People who complained that EK crafting will totally replace campaign crafting are wrong. I will go where my materials are.

unknown.png

Edited by Bzra

To the point raised by Xarrayne - please also add a simple hotkey to changing an amount to the max amount ... instead of inducing the RSI / tedium of clicking/holding down the scroll arrows. When focus is on the crafting window and there is a up/down quantity option - make something like Ctrl-Shft-UpArrow set it to 50, and Ctrl-Shft-DownArrow set it to 1.

4 minutes ago, Xarrayne said:

May we get quantity arrows for parchment paper? I'm usually mass-producing them like other small components.

d163b5d73ea93045c4b737b6caa26d6d.png

In order to add the Quantity option I would need to take away the Rename item functionality from them, and people have made too much cool content with the notes to do this.
Maybe it would be better to add the old Velum paper recipe back into the mix, and allow it to be used for notes instead.

Thomas Blair
ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.
Follow us on Twitter 
@CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

9 minutes ago, thomasblair said:

In order to add the Quantity option I would need to take away the Rename item functionality from them, and people have made too much cool content with the notes to do this.
Maybe it would be better to add the old Velum paper recipe back into the mix, and allow it to be used for notes instead.

Make an item for notes. They are super fun. Then fix paper. ❤️

Everything already posted in this thread...

seriously what the custard? make changes that are needed

also why can a radical crit using unmitigated damage but chaos orb cant anymore?

Edited by yianni

I like the CC changes

Dislike so many other changes, my main one is the EK crafting buff that should of stayed, this helped alot of small guilds who wouldnt be able to hold a keep and solo players playing the crafting/harvesting side of the game. Just buff the campaigns tables a bit if you thought they were taking players away from the campaign.

I really wish you would stop over complicating the simple things and just keep them simple, why change bon tippers? there was no reason for it, no reason to take away general chat from so called newbie zones, just silly things like that pisses off many.

P.s In game Guild UI when? the game needs it so badly. 

Edited by Fefner

3 minutes ago, Fefner said:

Just buff the campaigns tables a bit if you thought they were taking players away from the campaign.

this and people actually do craft in campaigns. especially longer ones where we can harvest longer and dont want to export.

9 minutes ago, thomasblair said:

Yeah that'd be cool, I love those pasta coupons... Now that you mention it I feel like you already talked about this in a Q&A, sorry to make you repeat yourself :P 

The new crafting UI is cool, I like the look of the new icons for pips and it's really easy to tell at a glance which ones didn't go well and whether it's worth rerolling that line or not. I would like it though if the input button always appeared in the same spot:

Making an item with Experimentation:

737fd5151d8797ace2f9b27084b6db9d.png

Item with no experimentation:

b043281f774e68b7dc7447f68208918c.png

Perhaps give it the same boxes and window size/layout as the "Experimentable" items, but grey out the irrelevant boxes (Experimentation points, Rerolls)?

P.S. Grr Winterblades 🦌

eecdd84bdc5daead4b795a3e075d2347.png

23 minutes ago, thomasblair said:

Can we just up the mat cost and output by 5x?

aeei5jG.png

3 hours ago, Yoink said:

Mob density in Wartribe camps is not enough. There are not enough mobs in the camps for 1 person. What happens if there are 2 people, or 20?

Running through an entire camp and finding only 10 mobs is awful.

Need to up the density about 10x.

I wonder if this is a backend change to inadvertently nerf proliferation of wartribe gear.

Just now, DocToral said:

I wonder if this is a backend change to inadvertently nerf proliferation of wartribe gear.

Issue wasn't mob density for that though, was the fact could get purples from scavenging and outposts

Just now, Thon said:

The bar greying out during casting spells is confusing, I'd prefered it when it didn't so I could look at my bar to plan ahead, for cooldowns.

Agreed. I really hate this change. Makes me think I'm constantly worried I'm out of mana or something 

• ACE-Tiggs changed the title to 6.510.0 Live Feedback for 4/5/2021
  • ACE-Tiggs unpinned and locked this topic