Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.510 TEST Feedback for 4/5/2021

TEST Patch Notes  

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to TEST Bug Reports and don't forget the Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported!

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Greetings, Ace-Tiggs and the entire Crowfall Development Team.

First of all I'd like to give some productive feedback both good and bad and how I think the game personally could be improved.

• + The Graphics are really nice and fit the games atmosphere.
  • + The Races are amazing never seen races like it before (this will be a massive positive influence on the Roleplay community if they are to be started in your game)
  • + The Combat is fluent and feels nice to play / use.
  • / The Character customization is very nice although I wish there was some more options to make our characters just a bit more unique.

All the Feedback below can be fixed and easily amended (I feel and they are extremely small)

• - I really feel there should be some ambience music in the wilderness just to give that background music, the birds chirping and animals / crickets are a nice touch but something to listen to music wise would be superb (Maybe an option to pick between animal ambience or music?)
  • - There should be an option to move / hide features of the Hud. To allow us (the players) to adapt the game window to how we feel. Cause currently the game is cluttered on my screen.
  • - ICONS on  the map please, on the world map would you be able to add the merchants / stable masters / NPCs to show on the map to make it easier for us to navigate cause currently I am running around like a lost chicken trying to find something that I need to progress in the game.
  • - Quest Tracker on the right, I really think there should be an active quest tracker on the right of your screen to 1 show what quest you are doing and 2 remind you of what your quest is actually about. Cause I found myself especially in the tutorial going back to the NPC to try and figure what I am doing for that quest.
  • - Resizing windows would be greatly appreciated I feel that the aspects of the inventory could be hidden with a button or resized to be smaller, simply because its just so large and so in the way that it effects the game way to much. Its hard to try and click in your inventory when your in combat and this can be extremely easy to fix:
    Spoiler

LyAPRFX.jpeg

Overall I want to say you have started making a really nice well made game. The game has a lot of potential and the fact that you are accepting feedback like this is a step in the right direction, continue the amazing work and I hope my feedback was helpful / fair.

Good day Ash <3 

Edited by Ash10744
  • ACE-Tiggs locked and unpinned this topic