Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.510.0 Live Bug Reports for 4/6/2021

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Environment

• The wolf den asset has a few rough elements, like floating aurochs carcasses and giant, glowing animal bone models.
    Spoiler

T7gfd80.png

• Non-basic trees seem to be set higher up than normal, creating some visual issues (oak trees have a lot of exposed roots, ash trees hover completely off the ground).  
  • Player creation: Guinecean description has a typo, should be, "moment *of* death".
Edited by Hyriol

I got the "sad" emoji as in intended for this

"Woodworker is not getting valkyn buff on login.

Leaving parcel and coming back, woodworker receives the thrall bonus momentarily, then the buff falls off."

I feel like I need to clarify.

1. I log in ON THE PARCEL WITH THE WOODWORKING TABLE and dont have the thrall buff(this is a bug I should have the buff, not a big deal if leaving parcel and coming back fixes it and STAYS ON)

2. I walk off parcel and back on and get the buff as expected.

3. HERES THE BIG BUG -> The buff(Novice Woodworker Thrall) falls off within a couple seconds. The buff should stay on........otherwise its useless. All other crafts it stays on.

Once again, every other craft the "Novice_________ Thrall" from Valkyn stays on except woodworker. If you do the crying emoji you are saying it is meant for every other thrall to work except woodworker.

Which seems incorrect. Bring out the trophy heart or confused instead.

To reproduce: Get EK with Valkyn Statue and Woodworking table put down. Get a vessel with woodworker equipped on to that parcel. Moving off and on parcel Novice Woodworker Thrall Appears for 5 seconds then FALLS OFF. It should not fall off. If it falls off the effect ends, therefore is useless. ALL other crafters the buff stays on and works correctly.

Edited by Ussiah

Ice of Endurance : 

The extra health isn't applied to people as they enter/leave the field on the ground.  Sometimes it works but for the most part it doesn't.

You asked for more information... I'm sorry but just try it out.  Get a Frostweaver toss it on the ground run in and out of it.  Buff is not always applied.  Asking for more information what do you expect?

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

Dunno if it's a bug or intended. Since patch notes did not mention this change, I'm assuming it's a bug.

6.5 Vessel stats are lower than 6.4 Vessel stats, except Fae Vessels, they were always lower for no reason.
Now all other vessels have been set to those values.

Steps to reproduce

1. Craft a Vessel on 6.4 patch
  2. Craft the same Vessel with the same crafter and the same rolls on 6.5 patch
  3. Compare Vessels and observe

Expected result: stat values are in a very similar range

Actual result: stat values of vessel crafted in 6.5 are significantly lower than stat values of vessel crafted in 6.4

4H25rGW.pngc8FfsDx.png

Kinda sucks that epic Vessels crafted in 6.5 are now worse than Rare Vessels crafted in 6.4

so after relogging the head in EK prevents durability loss on DEATH but not in combat. if you were in the EK when the statue was dropped you dont get it

this is back to what @Bzra posted

so please fix in combat durability loss

**EDIT** its weapons that are taking durability hits

Edited by yianni

7 minutes ago, yianni said:

so after relogging the head in EK prevents durability loss on DEATH but not in combat. if you were in the EK when the statue was dropped you dont get it

this is back to what @Bzra posted

so please fix in combat durability loss

**EDIT** its weapons that are taking durability hits

Statue specifically says armor, not sure its supposed to help weapons. Also not sure they have the stats in for weapons. They are using the old decay reduction stats for armor.

i logged off just as you did this mornings update

only to log in and insta die at the temple and when i rez'd at the other temple both my majors and all my minor runes where gone

be nice if you all  would fix that

Edited by Antiflow

For a couple days now the second power from the left on my power bar cannot be activated OTHER than by alt-tabbing into Crowfall. Alt-tabbing into Crowfall will, for some reason, cast it, but rebinding the key tied to it still doesn't allow it to be pressed. If I move both the power and the key used to activate it to a neighboring slot it works fine, it's literally just that that one slot is only usable through alt-tabbing. I uninstalled and reinstalled client, same issue. Doesn't work in Live or Test build.

2 hours ago, Ussiah said:

Statue specifically says armor, not sure its supposed to help weapons. Also not sure they have the stats in for weapons. They are using the old decay reduction stats for armor.

thats kinda dumb, should be everything

4 hours ago, Soulreaver said:

Ice of Endurance : 

The extra health isn't applied to people as they enter/leave the field on the ground.  Sometimes it works but for the most part it doesn't.

You asked for more information... I'm sorry but just try it out.  Get a Frostweaver toss it on the ground run in and out of it.  Buff is not always applied.  Asking for more information what do you expect?

yup i can also confirm this. 60% of the time it works everytime

When you Reroll experimentation while crafting, there is a visual bug that makes it look like the results are combining, and going higher than they should.

Note how high the percent is on this experiment roll. It does not really go this high.

jp0or3K.png

Edited by Jah

IhhQKY6.gif

6 hours ago, Koerpermilch said:

Dunno if it's a bug or intended. Since patch notes did not mention this change, I'm assuming it's a bug.

6.5 Vessel stats are lower than 6.4 Vessel stats, except Fae Vessels, they were always lower for no reason.
Now all other vessels have been set to those values.

Steps to reproduce

1. Craft a Vessel on 6.4 patch
  2. Craft the same Vessel with the same crafter and the same rolls on 6.5 patch
  3. Compare Vessels and observe

Expected result: stat values are in a very similar range

Actual result: stat values of vessel crafted in 6.5 are significantly lower than stat values of vessel crafted in 6.4

4H25rGW.pngc8FfsDx.png

Kinda sucks that epic Vessels crafted in 6.5 are now worse than Rare Vessels crafted in 6.4

our guild necro has noticed this to he made a purple guinea vessel after 6.5 whci hhad 30+ dex where 6.4 humans and woodelfs were getting +40 dex and he used better philo stone in the new one than last ones too.

Veeshan Midst of UXA

Hi,

my druid has no mana/energy regeneration. I tried re log, changing server and some other stuff but it just not coming back. I have full food bar.

Here is view from details of my character:

crowfall.png

Edited by Housik

1 hour ago, Housik said:

Hi,

my druid has no mana/energy regeneration. I tried re log, changing server and some other stuff but it just not coming back. I have full food bar.

Here is view from details of my character:

crowfall.png

I am guessing you promoted to either an arch druid or an earthkeeper.

To get essence once promoting to these classes you must go into the life tray and use abilities, then can swap to death tray to spend the essence.

if Essence goes to 80% or higher start taking damage, so you must manage your essence carefully

35 minutes ago, Ussiah said:

if Essence goes to 80% or higher start taking damage, so you must manage your essence carefully

awe let them find out for themselves. pretty sure the essence mechanic is explained in those promotions