Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.510.0 Live Feedback for 4/6/2021

Live Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Live Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

The removal of +2 Experimentation Point cap crafting buff from the Valkyn All-Father relic was a good first step, but I’d prefer it go further and reduced the assembly and experimentation down to just a few of each and somewhere in the low 0.decimal value of an Experimentation point. This instead of the current + 10 assembly, +15 experimentation, +1 Experimentation Point.

On launch I don’t think it’s a good situation if the expectation is that veterans sell the new players access to their EK for risk free keep crafting: this, instead of the game pushing new players to seek campaign keep crafting arrangements.

The worry here is along the same line of thinking that you prevent the cosmetic transmogrified Mounts (bought with real money) from being traded between players, those with and those without them.

32 minutes ago, Thon said:

Please would you increase the milk drop rate from Aurochs x20, to balance the increased Bon Tipper cost

Or revert bon tippers back to old recipe

or make bon tippers last 30 mins like every other buff instead of being a per craft item.

Just milk is only a portion of the cost hike. Hell JUST the pepper needed is 3x the cost of the old recipe.

P.S. Increase sapho potion to 30 mins or longer. It takes 6 bones for 5 minutes......

Edited by Ussiah

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/786224665098059836/829033566104190996/unknown.png

Legendary armorsmith and white runemaker disc, armorsmith belt. I get the runemaker statue buff...duh

RM disc is on the right.

Legendary leatherworker and white runemaker disc, leatherworker belt. I get the runemaker statue buff...duh

RM disc is on the left.

What is the logic behind getting the buff? How does it determine which crafting skill gets it?

Earlier today I loaded in with armor/rune and I got the blacksmith buff. May have to do with which table loads first or which table was placed first or which one you are closest too at loading.

I got my beta invite this morning and logged in for the first time. I have almost no information about the game, so I have no preconceived notions about what it should or should not be.

I was pretty impressed. There was a lot of information thrown at me, but I like that; I don't need to be treated to noob island. Movement felt fluid and it was fun seeing people running around. I can't wait to play more.

So far my only gripe is with these forums. it took about 2 hours and a half dozen support emails to get to the point that I could reply to this thread.

What if you removed experimentation from all weapon sub components, other the ones that have a damage roll on them like hilts, blades, heads etc?

Make them work like metal rings or scales. No experimentation, just give us increased stats based on the quality of the material.

We can now mass produce these items. They do not need to be serialized so they can stack.

This would save A LOT of clicking and help A LOT with inventory management.

Edited by Yoink

aeei5jG.png

The UI is really hard to understand, and not enough is given to comprehend the various options for worlds upon logging in.

There are 6 options when adding Risk while Crafting, but the window only shows 5 at a time. You have to scroll down to get to Are You Insane risk. This is annoying. Please fix.

DUfsKi8.png

IhhQKY6.gif

58 minutes ago, Jah said:

There are 6 options when adding Risk while Crafting, but the window only shows 5 at a time. You have to scroll down to get to Are You Insane risk. This is annoying. Please fix.

DUfsKi8.png

I totally agree with this statement.

Tyrant: you were too tough, they gave up. (10/15/2020)

I'll also say that the change to Bon Tippers cost is another big hit on crafters uneasy and even hard lives in Crowfall. Crafting has been receiving nerfs and hits during all the patches since October 2020. And instead of transforming the crafting system in the game, it seems like devs go a simple way which is very painful to players who do crafting in this game. Crafting has just become more stressful, more painful, and more grindy in 6.510 because of the changes to Bon Tippers.

Who do you think will have to farm all that poorly made dergs? PVP players?! No, these people will be crafters, as well. That's how the game works: crafters gather half of the resources needed for crafting, they craft the additives themselves mostly, and, finally, they craft stuff from their main profession. None else is doing that work for them usually. And here we are again... Bon Tippers...

As a voice of the RU community here, I would say that all crafters whom I know will just be VERY upset about this change. They were already dissapoited about where crafting has gone recently in Crowfall. This Bon Tipper change will definitely make a few people who craft to quit the game because they are already on the edge as they already don't enjoy crafting anymore due to the recent changes. I'm simply putting facts down on the table as ugly and bold as they are. The decision is yours to make at the end of the day.

We, players, have submitted numerous suggestions of how to transform/improve/change crafting system in Crowfall to be more enjoyable for crafters... instead you invented and you decided to change Bon Tippers receipt (suddenly). Its cost has just crazily/insanely gone through the roof. I saw 0 suggestions from players to make Bon Tippers recipe that absurd: milk, wine and pepper... whut?!? Without Bon Tippers, the results are no better than a simple WT drop.

I really and sincerely would suggest you to revisit players' suggestions of how to improve crafting (experience) in Crowfall... and to return the Bon Tippers recipe back to how it was in 6.400. I know that I sound whiny right now but it feels like this change will seriously worsen many players' lives who still craft in Crowfall, including myself.

Edited by SAM_BUKA

After watching new beta testers stream the game, they're getting completely lost as soon as they hit infected. This seems to be a big problem

https://clips.twitch.tv/BloodyAliveOryxANELE-9rogHISE8_cHS6ha 

they're just looking for a ? 

Check out this clip! KingWolby streaming Crowfall! https://clips.twitch.tv/DifficultPatientCroissantCclamChamp-4huewJExNKw78zjH

Edited by yianni

Stamina drain rate is utter garbage. Please revert it back to how it was. NO ONE ASKED FOR IT.

Specifically drain rate while sprinting in combat. You sprint at all during combat paired with 2-3 retals, you are basically out of stamina in 20 seconds of a fight.  

Edited by Audin
1 hour ago, yianni said:

After watching new beta testers stream the game, they're getting completely lost as soon as they hit infected. This seems to be a big problem

https://clips.twitch.tv/BloodyAliveOryxANELE-9rogHISE8_cHS6ha 

they're just looking for a ? 

Check out this clip! KingWolby streaming Crowfall! https://clips.twitch.tv/DifficultPatientCroissantCclamChamp-4huewJExNKw78zjH

As I've said before, there should be a runegate that allows you to travely freely between the EKs, God's Reach, and Infected (and maybe a 1-way access into Campaigns). ACE Can even reuse the fancy lobby UI if they wanna keep the feeling of "jumping through worlds"

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

8 hours ago, coolster50 said:

As I've said before, there should be a runegate that allows you to travely freely between the EKs, God's Reach, and Infected (and maybe a 1-way access into Campaigns). ACE Can even reuse the fancy lobby UI if they wanna keep the feeling of "jumping through worlds"

i dont think thatll solve the issue. just following the quest line into infected they get lost

one girl was lvl17 when she went to infected and couldnt follow the quest line because you had to be 18 to talk to the sentinel. ive never done that quest line , but was eventually able to help her get that part done. then just told her to grind to 30.

8 hours ago, Audin said:

Stamina drain rate is utter garbage. Please revert it back to how it was. NO ONE ASKED FOR IT.

Specifically drain rate while sprinting in combat. You sprint at all during combat paired with 2-3 retals, you are basically out of stamina in 20 seconds of a fight.  

I think that it was intended to make melee classes a bit more competitive/balanced against range classes.

dont know if this is the right place here to post feedback but the overview here in the forum is bad like in the game , so nvm ...

i "finished" the game after 3 hours of playing , reached level 17 , quests done , and now nothing to do , i am sure there are some stuff which could be done , but theres no guide or anything after the last quest , it just tells you "join infected" and then theres nothing to do..... at the current state the game is not worth over 40€ even for free2play it would be to expensive ... 

19 minutes ago, SAM_BUKA said:

I think that it was intended to make melee classes a bit more competitive/balanced against range classes.

I disagree.  Melee suffers the most from this.. They use sprint to close the gap while chasing..