Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

suggestion subforum is lost.

Today I noticed there was no suggestion subforum while on my mobile. Since the forums are different for mobile and PC I didnt think much of it, but now I see its gone. Mistake or dont we need suggestions anymore?

It was eliminated as part of Tiggs' effort to trim the number of categories in these forums.  I believe it was rolled into the General Discussion section after suggestions from players on the community discord.

The suggestions forum had become redundant after Tiggs gave us the top 5 things we like and dislike about the game.

for example, The thing I dislike most about the game is: There is no Advice channel for Newbs to ask questions of Vets... Isn't that more powerful than posting in Suggestions that I think it would be nice to have an Advice chat chan? Or I can start a poll in General and see what others think about my 'suggestion'.

Mac

one thing i dislike the most is t hat they barely ever read the suggestion forums, spend hours writting up suggestions for territory systems only for them not to be seen and only seens months later when guildie was talking to blair himself and was like we realy need territory system and sent him links to them and he like wow these are realy good i havant seen them before lol

Veeshan Midst of UXA

3 hours ago, Jah said:

People make suggestions in all the subforums. I don't think there needs to be dedicated subforum for it.

there more likely to see them if u make them in the feedback thread of the current patch 😛

Veeshan Midst of UXA