Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This passive is not working correctly. You receive the "Novice Woodworker Thrall" buff only for 5 seconds, then it falls off. The "Novice Woodworker Thrall" buff has to stay on to reap any benefits. A

Sapho Potion only lasts 5 minutes. All other Potions last 30 minutes.

Can't experiment on "Arrowhead Bundle" - used to before experiment UI update. This is a large nerf to quiver damage. Please advise if intentional.

Hello,

Only bug i'm experiencing is that the game crashes if i set the graphics setting to anything above basic. I can apply all other settings (ambient occlusion, etc) but once i change it from basic to anything else it crashes. 

Otherwise the game plays fine! Thanks!

18 minutes ago, Draekz said:

Hello,

Only bug i'm experiencing is that the game crashes if i set the graphics setting to anything above basic. I can apply all other settings (ambient occlusion, etc) but once i change it from basic to anything else it crashes. 

Otherwise the game plays fine! Thanks!

may want to send an email to support@crowfall.com best support in any game

Templar Skill - Congregation - 20m cone pull of 3 people.
If elevation differs any at all, it seems to not work most of the time. Also seems to only pull as a cone straight out from the caster, doesn't mater which way you point the actual reticle, up and down doesn't matter at all.

Castle and Palace parcels are still unable to be removed from EK's. It says the person does not have enough inventory space, even if they have nothing in their inventory. Crafting stations and chests are still not attachable on these parcels either.

unknown.png

Left vessel was from today - used bon tippers, and dust rerolls. Legendary disc, legendary belt.

Right vessel was from 3 weeks ago - no tipper, no rerolls. Legendary disc, legendary belt.

If white vessels have 30% difference...then purple/legendary with philo stone will max at 235 stat or so...instead of 250.

Fix please...

I did LW and weaponsmith crafting in 6.5 and the result was just about the same as 6.4. Same overall damage, same stats.

Necro is borked af

Ranger - Warden any CC applied to me breaks the 30s ultimate sustain. Not sure if it is an intented nerf. If you want to nerf the ultimate, just up the cost or shorten duration. This is not the way.

7 minutes ago, harry said:

unknown.png

Left vessel was from today - used bon tippers, and dust rerolls. Legendary disc, legendary belt.

Right vessel was from 3 weeks ago - no tipper, no rerolls. Legendary disc, legendary belt.

If white vessels have 30% difference...then purple/legendary with philo stone will max at 235 stat or so...instead of 250.

Fix please...

I did LW and weaponsmith crafting in 6.5 and the result was just about the same as 6.4. Same overall damage, same stats.

Necro is borked af

This is not a bug, the amount of attributes granted from vessel's was tuned using the Fae in 6.400 and the final data unfortunately did not get propagated to the other races in 6.400. (This is why the Fae has had lower attreibute potential than the other races in 6.400). 

Thomas Blair
ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.
Follow us on Twitter 
@CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

2 minutes ago, thomasblair said:

This is not a bug, the amount of attributes granted from vessel's was tuned using the Fae in 6.400 and the final data unfortunately did not get propagated to the other races in 6.400. (This is why the Fae has had lower attreibute potential than the other races in 6.400). 

Not a mention in the patch notes. Feel like that's a big one...

27 minutes ago, harry said:

Then purple/legendary with philo stone will max at 235 stat or so...instead of 250.

Reaching 236 on purple vessels on average (except SPR-based, those are a bit higher). That's less than blue vessels previously.
Kinda makes sense, given that we could reach hard cap on main stat just with the vessel. Now the jeweller's burs actually have a purpose because their cap increases were meaningless before, increasing caps for non-main stats that you didn't reach anyways.

But should be put into patch notes at least. Saves us the trouble to report it and the QA team the trouble to add a new bug ticket for it because apparently they didn't know about this change either.

Edited by Koerpermilch

unknown.png

Base fae total starting stats - 100

unknown.png

Base half elf starting stats - 80

When necro crafting Fae vessels it was perfectly fine to get lesser results because of the higher base stats. 

But it is completely wrong to align necro crafting of other races vessels to the fae.

Edited by harry

Maybe I don't have the whole picture here...but how are you supposed to hit 250 cap stat now? A 6.5 legendary vessel with lego philo stone will turn out 235-238 AT BEST.

In 6.4 it was working as intended..lego vessel with lego philo stone end result main stat was 247-250.

Just now, harry said:

The ring give just stat...not stat cap. Only the vessel give you stat cap increase.

If you buy Jewelers Bur and add it to the rings, they increase stat caps as well. That's why I wrote above now you have a need for those in endgame crafting, whereas previously they are pointless if your lego vessel already caps the 250 limit