Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tsp_maj

Unlikely Company - Alpha 1

Friends, Enemies, and those of you that can never tell the difference,

To fill a void and to test our might I'm calling on past and present Shadowbane guilds to unite from Alpha 1 under the banner "Unlikely Company".  Affiliations will be loosely bonded and expectations will be that once your guilds can support themselves than they will splinter off with no hard feelings.  The guild will be created for the sole purpose of the early testing of guild and game mechanics so that discovered secrets can be tested more effectively. 

Although our primary purpose will be to push PVP to its limits, and our service to the developers will be invaluable, make no mistake, we will rule all.

PM me if you're in.

Count me in on this madness.

Intellectual honesty is an applied method of problem solving, characterized by an unbiased, honest attitude, which can be demonstrated in a number of different ways:

• One's personal beliefs do not interfere with the pursuit of truth;
  • Relevant facts and information are not purposefully omitted even when such things may contradict one's hypothesis;
  • Facts are presented in an unbiased manner, and not twisted to give misleading impressions or to support one view over another;
  • References, or earlier work, are acknowledged where possible, and plagiarism is avoided.

"Company" in the guild name?  Avari/Hy'shen signing in.

Edit:  btw, for those concerned or already mentioning an "SB alliance", I don't think this is what's happening.  This is for members of each guild that have Alpha access to start pooling testing efforts - both for the benefit of the game, as well as the benefit of each member guild. 

Unless there are guilds where most/many members have Alpha 1 or 2 access, this would be more beneficial due to lower numbers.

I doubt such a coalition would last into the Beta phases where many more guildmates would be gaining access.

Edit 2:  I just saw the thread title even says "Alpha 1" specifically ffs.  Oh noes nutcupping inc...

Edited by mourne

"Food for the crows..."    Nobuo Xa'el

cdinUTh.png

Should I pay for Alpha 2 or Alpha 1? I have not decided.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Edit:  btw, for those concerned or already mentioning an "SB alliance", I don't think this is what's happening.  This is for members of each guild that have Alpha access to start pooling testing efforts - both for the benefit of the game, as well as the benefit of each member guild. 

Unless there are guilds where most/many members have Alpha 1 or 2 access, this would be more beneficial due to lower numbers.

I doubt such a coalition would last into the Beta phases where many more guildmates would be gaining access.

I believe this is Maj's intent.   But then again, maybe he just wants you all in one spot, so he can steal your booty!

The Shipwrecked Pirates

www.thesaltymaid.com

UC will be picking up people all through alpha so those in Alpha 2 are more then welcome to jump onboard.  Some people are getting the wrong idea though.  UC expects to dissolve around the release of beta when most guilds should be able to stand on their own two feet.  Those that cant may decide to keep it going through beta but TSP is expecting to have around 60 members in-game by then so that is as far as my commitment goes.

In the interest of organization I've created a Steam Group to use for communication. 

Add tsp.maj on steam and send me a message or request invite directly through the page.

Its title is Unlikely Company and the URL is http://steamcommunity.com/groups/unlikelycompany

Maj, Keeper of Da Plank - The Shipwrecked Pirates

UC will be picking up people all through alpha so those in Alpha 2 are more then welcome to jump onboard.  Some people are getting the wrong idea though.  UC expects to dissolve around the release of beta when most guilds should be able to stand on their own two feet.  Those that cant may decide to keep it going through beta but TSP is expecting to have around 60 members in-game by then so that is as far as my commitment goes.

In the interest of organization I've created a Steam Group to use for communication. 

Add tsp.maj on steam and send me a message or request invite directly through the page.

Its title is Unlikely Company and the URL is http://steamcommunity.com/groups/unlikelycompany

Membership is invite only!

qMEsHyg.png

www.winterblades.net