Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tsp_maj

Unlikely Company - Alpha 1

I'm so jelly I needed toast!

Jelly.jpg

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

I'm gonna give it less than 50% odds that any guild system is implemented for A1.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

Crazy thought --- but guilds and clans existed in games long before ingame systems to facilitate them.

Fugger is correct. If there isn't a "Guild System" in Alpha 1, it will not effect guild play.  If you think you need guild management tabs to run a guild, you need to learn to voice com.  If you're not using voice coms, and plan to run a guild, it would be a good idea to start.  

Edited by cmurder

cmurder%20sig_zpsaq2rwphh.jpg

I played ShadowBane. I was a birdman named Wingy Flapper and I sucked :), I think my client was extra buggy, if I casted something it wouldn't stop the animation (that among many other things). But I still loved it :) I'll be in alpha 2

If you played pre-05 it probably was. After that, it was you that was buggy.

While it did improve, everyone got better at anticipating crashes and bugs and was able to respond to them much better. At least those that weren't awful.

C4sIZDW.gif

While it did improve, everyone got better at anticipating crashes and bugs and was able to respond to them much better. At least those that weren't awful.

You could at least say my name when you're trash talking me, Phylor!!!!

:D

I'm gonna give it less than 50% odds that any guild system is implemented for A1.

I'll take those odds ... there will be guilds in A1.  I know, because I am psychic.

Obsidian-ForumSignature.jpg