Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I play as Guinecean Duelist. I hold down the Sprint button, and the character does not sprint in any area of the game. 

F10 does not hide the debugger info, nor is there an option to rebind F10 Holding left and right mouse buttons with Close UI on Movement off does not auto run. I dodge then attack forever, but

Crying emoji means its intended. Are you saying it is intended for Valkyn to work for EVERY OTHER craft except woodworker? Reread the post.

There is a typo displaying "Respec Character" at 2305, 4, 1692 (XYZ)
The stairs at 2185, 12, 1760 (XYZ) you can go through them walking upwards.
In the very outer parts of the map when flying as a crow, some of the rocks and content you could fly through.
Some pillars in the main area if you try to jump on them, you weirdly levitate for a little while.

Stacking Dialog box generated for each attempted movement of ring to second slot; It should not create more while one is displayed.

image.png

Ring is displayed as CANNOT EQUIP while equipped.  If it means you cannot equip a SECOND ring, it should be red in the unequipped spot, not the equipped ring.

image.png

Edited by BreadSlice
Fix spelling mistake

I have noticed that when in coming into range of a resource node, sometimes pre-emptively pressing the LMB will attack instead of gather resources. This then causes you to be unable to access resource collection from said node and the immediately surrounding ones. When this happens, I have to leave the area and approach another node to then have the resource gathering prompt.

2 minutes ago, Krellich said:

I have noticed that when in coming into range of a resource node, sometimes pre-emptively pressing the LMB will attack instead of gather resources. This then causes you to be unable to access resource collection from said node and the immediately surrounding ones. When this happens, I have to leave the area and approach another node to then have the resource gathering prompt.

I thought it was a bug, but I think its just that you have to have the F interaction dialog available. And be pointed right at the resource.  If you aren't, you attack and enter combat.  While in combat, you can't gather resources, so you need to wait for the red swords next to your health to disappear and attempt again.  I don't think it is a bug, but it does feel a bit clunky.

Logging out and in (or quitting and returning) while in crow form, then resurrecting at a statue will show the Level Up animation and all upgrades for that level. It looks like you leveled up again, but it just "forgot" your level and reapplied it when you spawned, no Exp gain

Edited by BreadSlice

Invocation of Maeve tooltip not displaying buff amount variables correctly.

(Uploaded an image.  Odd it let me directly post the first two images without uploading elsewhere)

unknown.png

Edited by BreadSlice
Added image
14 minutes ago, BreadSlice said:

Invocation of Maeve tooltip not displaying buff amount variables correctly

(It looks as though I can no longer insert an image directly)

You gotta upload the image somewhere them u can link it here  so it shows.

Discord works too.

• F10 does not hide the debugger info, nor is there an option to rebind F10
  • Holding left and right mouse buttons with Close UI on Movement off does not auto run. I dodge then attack forever, but don't run forward.
Edited by coolster50

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.