Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So VIP. What is it and does it help?

I am sorry, but I cannot find any information about what VIP actually does for  you. I can find a lot of info that is contradictory to itself, but nothing definitive. I know it will/might change before now and release, but it would be nice to see what they think it might entail now, instead of leaving it a mystery for later.

I believe VIP will give discounts in the store, and we know that if you have VIP, you get free respecs (reset of talents and attributes). Currently, there are no respecs without VIP, but leveling a character is very quick (2 hours or less, depending on how many sacrifice items you have).

We're still waiting to find out what else it provides, so if you are thinking about buying, it might best to wait. Then again, if you buy 1 month of VIP, you get it for as long as beta lasts, and then 1 month post-launch.

aside from respec, this is currently what its at in game:
unknown.png
I believe these aren't final numbers or even final features, just them testing the ability to tie VIP to ingame buffs.  Theres a bit of blowback of what constitutes pay to win.   Currently if you activate one month of VIP, it lasts until game launch

Edited by neven