Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Zaleena God Buff shows strings.

Again the following needed more clarification: You cannot re-enter Kingdom, Events, or other default channels after using the /leave command. (It also applied to General, but that channel looks t

Another clarification: It is possible to hit an infinite loading screen while in crow form. To do this: 1. Die and become a crow. 2.  Fly vertically to ~2500 Y position. 3. Pi

Hello, the problem that happens to me is that when I am going to put the game high or very high, it only lets me put it in basic or in the middle. The other two options do not appear visually to me, and if they can improve the camera so that it looks further away it would be quite good and that people can put it as they see fit. I love the game.

35571ea017034a39dd0ca6ce2fe6e853.png

You can ignore yourself in chat.  I reported this yesterday, but more clarification was needed.  

1. Send yourself a tell.

Notice, you will see the message twice, once when you sent it and once when you received it.

2. /ignore <your name>

Now send a message.  You will only see your send messages.  The game lets you ignore yourself.  Not sure if this leads to any other odd interactions.

Again the following needed more clarification:

You cannot re-enter Kingdom, Events, or other default channels after using the /leave command. (It also applied to General, but that channel looks to have been deleted)

You can try to /join those channels after you have left, however, they do not appear to be the same channel as the default ones (no one is in there, except others who have done the same).

Also, on occasion when you try to rejoin EVENTS or KINGDOM, you will get two tabs labelled Kingdom or Events respectively.

One of these tabs may be the "real" public channel, while the other is a private channel you created.  The tabs look the same, but you will notice text typed in one does not appear in the other. Hence, why I believe one is the Default channel, while the other is a private channel created with the same name.

Two channels only seems to happen on the first "rejoin", then I believe if you leave/rejoin again, you only see one channel (the private channel)

Another with more clarification:

Moving a structure in EK trapped a character in space between roof and door.

I was in the editor and rotated the default parcel.  It reloaded and had my character in a building, but on an invisible solid platform between the base of the roof and the upward slope of the two halves of the roof meeting.  I was eventually able to double jump through the roof and free myself.

Therefore, not all spawns after changes in an EK are safe.  It should probably spawn the character at the statue always to avoid any changes in object placement.

Another clarification:

It is possible to hit an infinite loading screen while in crow form.

To do this:

1. Die and become a crow.

2.  Fly vertically to ~2500 Y position.

3. Pick any x or z direction and fly off the border of the parcel.

You will hit a loading screen that does not stop.

I assume there are invisible walls at the edges of the zones, but they do not extend the entire height.  When a player goes above them and out of the known boundary, it trys to load another zone, but fails.

A ranged mob was stuck on platform near Durrgyn.  My character had no ranged abilities and could not reach the mob, who did not leave the platform and did not reset position when combat was exited.  Could not advance quest until another ranged player killed mob because the mob would put my player in combat each time he approached quest giver.

image.png

I can no longer Eject other players' vendors from an EK. I press and hold the Eject button and when it finishes nothing happens.

GK4xdzG.png

I also can't pick up the Stall.

RVCM6z4.png

It seems like the problem is probably caused by the vendor having unprocessed sales. But this could be a real problem when people stop playing and you can't remove their vendors ever again.

Edited by Jah

IhhQKY6.gif

1 hour ago, Bzra said:

Once I picked up this station in my EK, I can't put it back. The socket has never repopulated. Even after moving parcels and buildings. This is the EK "Keep" building.

unknown.png

Did you try to lower the keep? I had that issue where my keep was too high to shoe the socket

macdeath_sig.png

If you make a roasted pinenut, roasted carrot, potato etc with the new recipe, the item fills 10 Food for the chicken ticker. Since it’s just adding salt, I think the intention is to raise the raw ingredient’s food value from half a chicken to one full chicken, but there’s a decimal error that has made it 10 this patch

Edited by Thon