Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Runemaking lost advanced tool recipe i do have the rune in slot happened last patch.

when i open and close map it blinds me.

when quitting the client it hangs and stays in stuck state.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Zaleena God Buff shows strings.

Again the following needed more clarification: You cannot re-enter Kingdom, Events, or other default channels after using the /leave command. (It also applied to General, but that channel looks t

Another clarification: It is possible to hit an infinite loading screen while in crow form. To do this: 1. Die and become a crow. 2.  Fly vertically to ~2500 Y position. 3. Pi

Stability:
Changing Graphical level freezes game. If I click on the window then it will crash. If I leave it be for +-4mins it will come back with the graphical changes made.

Graphical:
Playing Confessor, all spells have 0 particles. Only animations of the character and on the character. No projectiles appear and no animation on enemies hit either.

Input:
After making graphical changes and loading in, I could not move my character. I went through multiple menues and used multiple abilities and then I could move again.

Woodworking crafting statue buff is still broken, Enter tiles get buff for 6 seconds then it goes away, log out log on in the tole doesnt get it, leaving tile coming back in will apply for 6 seconds or so they goes away.

All other crafts crafting works fine it seems atleast Leather working, necro Blacksmithing and jewerly seems to work just fine it only woodworking that having issues.

Can make any woodworking stuff atm cause of it :P

Edit: after logging out again and in again now im not even getting the buff being applied to me when entering a parcel with the statue

Tried 3 different parcel with the staue buff all same result, also tried picking up statues and replacing and still nothing

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA

While tweaking the graphics setting in game to get better FPS I swtiched the overall graphics quality from high to medium and the game crashes.  Also, the FPS is not what I would expect since similar games I have play I get 60+ FPS.

Champion's 2nd leap gets cancelled if the first leap was to something lower elevation than where you originally leapt. EX: first leap was over a cliff, you land, use second leap, cancels within 0.2 seconds of using it so you don't move at all just stutter.

6 minutes ago, Zivu said:

Champion's 2nd leap gets cancelled if the first leap was to something lower elevation than where you originally leapt. EX: first leap was over a cliff, you land, use second leap, cancels within 0.2 seconds of using it so you don't move at all just stutter.

Leap does work correctly if you jump to a higher elevation though.

The Elder and Ancient Aurochs unleash too fast so that it is impossible to kill them in a fair fight (face to face) now. Here is a video of me fighting one of those.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hM6LOrCKDJaR4_Z5GMxIh4W2U02BPshZ/view?usp=sharing

Whenever I stop damaging this thing, in 5-6 seconds it unleashes. So I can't even bandage.

Tyrant: you were too tough, they gave up. (10/15/2020)

Opening the map stops character in auto run

The above was incorrect.  You ARE moving while in the Map, however it does not actively update your position and you lose audio from the game (I was listening for my horse footsteps)

Edited by BreadSlice
I was incorrect
17 hours ago, BreadSlice said:

The "use area" for the default position of the General Crafting Station in the player EK greatly overlaps the Vendor Management book.

image.png

The podium for Vendor Managment and the General Crafting Station are too close together.  In the above screenshot, you can see my reticle is pointed at the Vendor Management, but my "Use" is still on the Crafting station.  To complete this quest, I had to approach at an angle from the back left.  A minor issue, but since this is the default positioning for the EK and one of the first impressions of the area, it is a bit confusing.

4 minutes ago, MacDeath said:

It doesn't have to, It's a setting in UI

Can you point that option out?  I see Exit cursor mode on player movement and Restore Open Windows, but this is something different.  When you are in your map, you stop moving forward with auto run.  Regardless of either of these settings.  Maybe there is another setting I am missing?

3 minutes ago, BreadSlice said:

Can you point that option out?  I see Exit cursor mode on player movement and Restore Open Windows, but this is something different.  When you are in your map, you stop moving forward with auto run.  Regardless of either of these settings.  Maybe there is another setting I am missing?

Oh, I may have been wrong.  You ARE moving in the Map, but you lose sound from the game and the map does not actively update your position.

18 hours ago, BreadSlice said:

Another with more clarification:

Moving a structure in EK trapped a character in space between roof and door.

I was in the editor and rotated the default parcel.  It reloaded and had my character in a building, but on an invisible solid platform between the base of the roof and the upward slope of the two halves of the roof meeting.  I was eventually able to double jump through the roof and free myself.

Therefore, not all spawns after changes in an EK are safe.  It should probably spawn the character at the statue always to avoid any changes in object placement.

Luckily, I have a VOD highlight of this one.

Weird bug with crafting:

I was crafting and I ran out of dust before the polish phase while grinding a gem. I logged out to find some dust. When I got back into game and opened the crafting table, it was still where I left it, but in a bugged state.

It is asking me to "allocate all points to stats" but there is only one experiment line so I can't actually do that with 18 points. Plus, I have already allocated points and experimented at this point. This should be the polish stage.

Look at those ballista icons in the modify experiment section!  =D

xBDrHkp.png

IhhQKY6.gif