Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Driving Horse on grass

It's nothing major more like annoying

Riding with horse on grass but it is playing sound effects like you would go through shallow water

It's bit bugging me becouse it is playing without stop , i would suggest replace that sound effect of put a little delay between playing it again

On 4/10/2021 at 1:05 AM, Fergie11 said:

It's nothing major more like annoying

Riding with horse on grass but it is playing sound effects like you would go through shallow water

It's bit bugging me becouse it is playing without stop , i would suggest replace that sound effect of put a little delay between playing it again

I thought it was just me, but this sound drove me insane. It was like nails on a chalkboard. So soggy. Once you hear it, you cannot unhear it.  Not just a mount on grass, but it does it for character footprints. 

Someone mentioned when I asked before that it could be raining. I turned every setting I saw to full and still couldn't see actual rain. The sky above was dark, though.

I feel like puddle areas that created the sound wouldn't be bad. However, its all grass terrain, and grass terrain is a very large majority of the map.