Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.510 TEST Bug Reports for 4/10/2021

TEST Patch Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to TEST Feedback

If you can provide us with the steps you used to create the bug (reproducible steps), an image or even a short video clip that would be ideal and aid us in getting the bug entered properly into our tracking software. Additionally, if you run across a bug on LIVE, can you please try to reproduce it on our TEST server as well and let us know if you're successful. 

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

These are minor

Immortal ring that you craft shows up as "Cannot Equip" after equipping. The effects of the ring are still applied.

The Boon of Zaleena stays active after gaining other boons.

You can lose focus at at vendor while it is still open, making right click and control both stop selling and instead switch gear.

Below is a gif of me right clicking while at a vendor and instead of getting a sell dialog, I switch gear.

https://media.giphy.com/media/7A4nV1a8u1WLfVnpUI/giphy.mp4

Clicking anywhere in the red circled area seems to cause this:

image.png

There seems to be a light blue "focus indicator" around the box in most cases, but this is hard to notice AND inconsistent.

image.png

In this second image, I walked up to the vendor, still have focus and never see the blue outline at all:

image.png

And in this third image, I am right clicking to sell from my inventory, with no focus frame (Which means the frame still has focus, it just isn't showing the indicator, so this is really two issues):

image.png

Edited by BreadSlice

After porting from the Earth Temple to the Sun Temple my action bar was greyed out and no responsive.  The WASD would only make me walk in place and the jump button did nothing.  I could not log out to the Lobby, only quit the game entirely.  The bugg repot software also didn't appear to work.  It initiated saying it registered a problem during the session and asked if I wanted to send a report to which I clicked yes.  It then proceeded compile the report but after about 30+ minuets it still hadn't done anything. 

I noticed an oddity with the third hit of Spirit Whip when on my Assassin.

The third hit always seemed like it did less damage than it should.  I thought initially it was being triple impacted by armor.  As in, You hit, its reduced by armor of target 1. The first whip is calculated off that number, then reduced by armor of target 2.  The second whip is calculated off that number, then reduced by armor of target 3.

However, upon further testing, that does not seem to be the case.  The lower number is only on the first swing of the left click attack, it does not impact the second and third swings of the combo.

The hits on the training dummies were as follows:

First hit of combo:  Initial hit 38/ First Whip 19/ Second Whip 6

Second hit of combo:  Initial hit 50/ First Whip 25/ Second Whip 13

Third hit of combo:  Initial hit 62/ First Whip 31/ Second Whip  16

That first hit combo, second whip seems too low, even for any rounding.  Not sure what the cause is.

Nethari Templar, Vindicator: When under the effects of Holy Warrior (All damage you inflict while using Holy Warrior is considered Holy and cannot be mitigated against) the following powers do not do Holy damage as they should.

Skill (Source) Current Damage Type

Arkon's Fury (Arkon's Disciple disc) Fire, Chaos Orb (Master of Focus disc) Slashing, Call Flames (Nethari Racial) Fire, Prosecute (Convictor disc) Fire, Restoration Strike (Holy Warrior disc) Slashing, and Grabthar's Hammer (Lazarus' Disciple disc) Fire.

Icecaller in EK and God's Reach, after you weave your first Cool ice, you cannot see the second Cool ice that you place within its vicinity, nor anymore Cool ice around it that follows whilst the first remains.

• mdonley unpinned and locked this topic