Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.510 TEST Feedback for 4/12/2021

TEST Patch Notes  

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to TEST Bug Reports and don't forget the Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported!

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

Love the races, the classes, the art style, and the skill trees. Combat feels pretty good. Very solid options in the skill tree. I would like to make at least three Assassins to try the different builds. I made a Fae Assassin, right across the top of the skill tree to Death Domain for this first toon. Enjoyed the combat rogue like emphasis on poisons and crit damage. Had a great time until I leveled up enough to get sent to an Infected server. It was deserted. No quests. Very little to do except wander around and kill low level mobs for almost no experience and minor drops that would be downgrades if I equipped them. When I went to a village with level 13-15 mobs and pulled singles they sometimes killed me even though my toon is 21. Pulling more than one usually meant i got eaten quickly. I don't think I was playing like a scrub or chose an untenable build. I couldn't find anyone to group with. I'm sure I could grind up this way but not sure I want to if there isn't more content. I would love to play on a server full of people to get some good fights going and will try to log in for that during this month of beta access. Even if the faction on faction PvP is good it feels like only part of a game. Where is more quest content for PvE as well as PvP? I think with lots of players this would feel a lot like Elder Scrolls Online battlegrounds but the rest of the game world, lore, quests, and character progression are missing.  If you don't have enough players on you need a way to push those who are logged on into the same battlespace. Look at how Planetside 2 added the lattice system to encourage fights at key places by limiting what can be taken at any given time. That game is only about faction-on-faction PvP and it works even if off hours because there are systems to put you in the same place as the few other players. Even they recently added other missions and objectives for some PVE content on top of the PvP battles Perhaps the timers on your Forts are intended to do this. I hope so. I really like what you have here so far, but looking for the rest of the game.

One additional detail: the single pull that whupped me was a Champion mob. Not an elite, which didn't seem as bad. Not sure if that makes a difference, but tough to kill the group if I can't solo that guy even without adds. Will check it out again tomorrow.

Pursuit power should cost much less on other classes than Knight, especially after this ability has been nerfed.

For example, I play Vandal with Wind domain. I equip Pursuit power on my tray BUT the cost of this power is 2 pips (out of max 5 I have). So not only I need to hit things to use this power, it also that the speed bonus out of combat is only 30% now, and, moreover, my cooldown is 30 seconds (not 6 like the knights have).

So it looks like out of the knight swordsman, this ability is not worth to equip it anymore.

Please, decrease the cost of pursuit power for pips users down to 1 pip or make it DO NOT consume or need any pips at all. 30 seconds cooldown and only +30% speed outside of combat seems already balanced (weak) enough.

Tyrant: you were too tough, they gave up. (10/15/2020)

Just started. Am a fan of the game so far, but seems less immersive than I thought. Because we're playing a Campaign at first, it would be cool to see cutscenes or at least one at the beginning of the game that really nails home what's going on and what our objective is. I know that we find that out later, but I feel like it would grab people's attention and ease them in with a story rather than being shoved in and you find out what happened step by step. Another thing that's also personal preference is music. There is almost no music when you're just travelling around and walking for ages. A nice fantasy tune would go a long way.