Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Support Archetype: Centaur Crusader

As a primary group healer, the Crusader relies on his Illuminate and AoE heals (Holy Symbol and Fountain of Life) to sustain the team’s health and weather the storm of the HungerDome.  Introducing the Centaur Crusader archetype. 

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

• ACE-Tiggs changed the title to Support Archetype: Centaur Crusader
28 minutes ago, Edisnori said:

Pixie / Sun Worshipper would make the most sense, just my opinion.

Also blessed symbol > god's reach ... pls... i cry - common god's reach is not worth the slot on a healer.

dont listen to him, hes not at 2k HPS yet, only at 1800 HPS right now

1 hour ago, Edisnori said:

Pixie / Sun Worshipper would make the most sense, just my opinion.

Also blessed symbol > god's reach ... pls... i cry - common god's reach is not worth the slot on a healer.

God's reach allows to slot Dodge and Block into Melee and ranged tray, respectively.
The Centaur dodge is very powerful and being able to choose between dodging and blocking on a Centaur Cleric by tray swapping (without needing to hotswap dodge/block into your ability bar on demand) is very strong.

Edited by Fayde
On 4/13/2021 at 5:54 PM, Fayde said:

God's reach allows to slot Dodge and Block into Melee and ranged tray, respectively.
The Centaur dodge is very powerful and being able to choose between dodging and blocking on a Centaur Cleric by tray swapping (without needing to hotswap dodge/block into your ability bar on demand) is very strong.

On 4/14/2021 at 10:36 AM, Leiloni said:

Naiad is really good. I wouldn't give that up for Sun Worshiper personally.

Yeah being able to block / dodge is great - Blessed symbol minor is better, and if you aren't slow you can jus drag it out in .5 seconds, but sure a zero healing stat minor that gives only quality of life and nothing else is S tier.. I guess. 

FoL is only competitive with Chain Heal if you are able to stack, in so many other situations chain heal is better, and it's only SLIGHTLY less effective when stacked than FoL. That's just considering raw throughput in a 5v5 situation, if you are actually taking into consideration practicality and being able to get heals where you need them, Chain heal is so much better than FoL it's not even close. Don't really care if they swap it anyways, I can use both fine.

And don't even get me started on Phantom armor... -.-.