Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Warden is the Trap Master and this build is built around boosting that damage. By adding Toxic Traps and Explosive Traps the Warden can apply a healing prevention debuff, a bleed, a stun, and burn their targets...all while also providing themselves with a barrier. Teams who ignore the Warden do so at their own peril.  The Trap Master Human Warden can be viewed here. 

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

I really dont think Warden were made to be dps. Feel similar to trying to make a dps barbarian.

The build is okay, I mean, it feels wrong to focus dps when your role is melee defender and you can compete with most Control classes in CC output. Soul Steal is a common choice so that major is okay. Poisoner seems kinda bad, but again I think i would think of any 'damage major' as an ill fit.

The talents could absolutely be better. But it seems you guys dont really want to go with the best choice by default, so good job?

All in all it is a okay build. Could be worse.

Just sad by the fact yall went with a bow warden. Have been leaving feedback on top of feedback it shouldnt be a thing and yall use it on the most important event in CF ever... Seem like Im the one in the wrong. Bow warden is the meta...

Edited by BarriaKarl

The build is not terrible, but if feels like a warden with an identiy crisis. The talent tree points towards a bow warden, but poisoner and sparring are more for a melee warden (which would benefit more from the life steal).

Yeah, Posioner + Cross Slash scream melee warden to me, but then they take Faerie Flames over Survivalist and use Explosive Trap. Burning is the weakest DoT in the game, so I'm not sure why you'd use it if your weren't trying to maximize your lifesteal from Draining Blades. Like Barria said, not a bad build, but there is a more synergistic build out there. Also Poisoned Weapons and Faerie Flames are at odds with each other

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

10 hours ago, Eburon said:

The build is not terrible, but if feels like a warden with an identiy crisis. The talent tree points towards a bow warden, but poisoner and sparring are more for a melee warden (which would benefit more from the life steal).

it funny cause the talent point are literaly my archer build :P no forest step with the melee majors is kinda a big oof though

whats the point of faire fire when u take ppoisoner which changes ur attacks to poision anyway? :P

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA

4 hours ago, veeshan said:

whats the point of faire fire when u take ppoisoner which changes ur attacks to poision anyway? :P

Ya, I really hope the next Tournament will be a Teammatch and not a Solo-BR aswell.

• 2 weeks later...

do they even play this game?..

Mino warden scrap the poisoner and add Thorny warrior instead...

and for god sake take draining blades...

Edited by PaleOne

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995