Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.510.0 Live Bug Reports for 4/14/2021

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Wartribe Satyr Ranger Spell Effects do not disappear. You can even see some in the background where mobs have already spawned after being killed.

unknown.png

aeei5jG.png

I have the Miner Disc and even though me and my friend both tried to farm multiple motherloads, we were never able to successfully farm one.  The health bar would not go down on it and we never yielded any resources from it.  This hurts because motherloads make up a good chunk of ore resource nodes on the map.

At the vessel selection screen, after clicking the archetypes tab, then clicking the my characters tab, my characters are not loaded and the archetypes remain in the selection area.

An available workaround is to spam click the My Characters tab and my characters appear after a number of rapid clicks.

Actually, you just need to click it twice.

Edited by Tenriak

At the NPC 'Durrgyn the Old' there is a spawn of Elemental Elites (at night time?) and when you fight them, they will glitch and jump on top of the tent above the NPC. They are unable to be killed (I am an archer) but can shoot you. I can not continue with the questline because they keep me in combat and I can not talk to the npc. I have a screenshot of the issue if needed.

19 minutes ago, Viperseyes said:

I have the Miner Disc and even though me and my friend both tried to farm multiple motherloads, we were never able to successfully farm one.  

Your ability to break motherlodes is a combination of your +mining skill (your tool + stats from your toolbelt) and the rank of the node.  You'll mostly be limited to breaking rank 1 nodes with only intermediate tools.  It goes very slowly, but it's doable until you upgrade to an epic quality Miner.  This allows the use of advanced tools, which means more damage against higher ranked motherlodes.

If you have mount equipped before talking to Hal the Stablemaster, during the tutorial quest chain.  It breaks the quest chain and I could not continue rest of the quests after Hal the Stablemaster's part.

Edited by fuby
Clarification

Ranger vfx - The left click combo and Rapid Fire have a swarming green effect on the projectiles during these powers.  The effect looks like it's intended to be on the bow during charging (or on hit?), not on the projectile itself.  It makes these powers look visually "busy", especially on Rapid Fire.  I can't say for sure (don't play a ton of Ranger), but I think it might be a side effect of a recent fix for Confessor projectile fx not showing.

Spoiler

Edited by Hyriol

NA Dregs: The harvestable plants (Mushrooms, Garlic etc) aren't respawning on the expected ~10 minute timer, in fact the spots I'm harvesting in haven't respawned in hours.

Edited by Xarrayne

P.S. Grr Winterblades 🦌

eecdd84bdc5daead4b795a3e075d2347.png