Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

TEST Patch Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing HungerDome. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to TEST Feedback

If you can provide us with the steps you used to create the bug (reproducible steps), an image or even a short video clip that would be ideal and aid us in getting the bug entered properly into our tracking software. Additionally, if you run across a bug on LIVE, can you please try to reproduce it on our TEST server as well and let us know if you're successful. 

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

Need this information:  If you load into HungerDome and your mouse / keyboard input is not working, please do Cntrl, Shift, F11 and send your client logs to support@crowfall.com

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

"Player-mover" powers - When used inside structures, these powers (such as chain pull, knight ult, etc.) frequently teleport the player up a level or even on the roof randomly.  In the main game, it's pretty annoying.  In a tournament setting with real money prizes, it's kind of a game-breaker.  The castle in the end is especially bad since there's multiple levels inside you could end up on.

I died, released the crow and I couldn't move while in the crow form. I tried to press different buttons and it didn't help either.

Then I closed my game client and when I entered again, I wasn't able to return to the current HD match. So that I was kinda disgruntled off a little bit by the fact that my team is now in disadvantageous position.

Anyways, the possible solution to that issue in addition to just fixing this bug would be to press "G" (by default) to return to the Resurrection statue.

Also, there must be an option to return to the match you were playing before you got disconnected or if you had to Alt+F4 because of a bug or something else.

Edited by SAM_BUKA

Tyrant: you were too tough, they gave up. (10/15/2020)

We had two different instances of the crow bug in two different games. When a player dies and they release into crow form in order to fly to the rez statue they are stuck. They can move up by jumping, by cant move in any other direction. It ruins the game when your team is instantly down to 4 players because someone is stuck as an unmovable crow.

2 hours ago, Hyriol said:

Half my matches started with 4/5, and none of them reconnected.  Whether it's a loading problem, connection problem, or people just quitting, hard to know.

In one of my matches a team-mate was unable to load in at first, but he -was- able to quit his client and come back in to play with us.

IhhQKY6.gif

10 hours ago, SAM_BUKA said:

I died, released the crow and I couldn't move while in the crow form. I tried to press different buttons and it didn't help either.

Then I closed my game client and when I entered again, I wasn't able to return to the current HD match. So that I was kinda disgruntled off a little bit by the fact that my team is now in disadvantageous position.

Anyways, the possible solution to that issue in addition to just fixing this bug would be to press "G" (by default) to return to the Resurrection statue.

Also, there must be an option to return to the match you were playing before you got disconnected or if you had to Alt+F4 because of a bug or something else.

@SAM_BUKA@Che_Copado Can you send the client logs from when you had the crowform bug to Support?

Also, you should be able to rejoin a match if you used Alt+F4, but quitting would not.

Poison toxins that are being sold by all level of vendors within hunger dome are set at 2%.

Within the live campaign you can easily get a poison toxin with over +10% damage.

If ACE plans to go ahead and run with the current planned warden archetype for the upcoming tournament this will effect them severely, as the "poisoner major discipline" changes your native damage type to poison.

The talents within the talent tree grant slashing and piecing damage bonus of 10% and are necessary to grab when reaching the end of the tree(A Toll is a Toll). So there will be a loss of 8% damage as opposed to what you would normally get. Not only is this impacting wardens but this will also impact assassins just as much.

3 hours ago, mdonley said:

Also, you should be able to rejoin a match if you used Alt+F4, but quitting would not.

I'll test that.

3 hours ago, Warpstarz said:

Poison toxins that are being sold by all level of vendors within hunger dome are set at 2%.

Within the live campaign you can easily get a poison toxin with over +10% damage.

If ACE plans to go ahead and run with the current planned warden archetype for the upcoming tournament this will effect them severely, as the "poisoner major discipline" changes your native damage type to poison.

The talents within the talent tree grant slashing and piecing damage bonus of 10% and are necessary to grab when reaching the end of the tree(A Toll is a Toll). So there will be a loss of 8% damage as opposed to what you would normally get. Not only is this impacting wardens but this will also impact assassins just as much.

Same with focus gems for the Frostweavers.

14 minutes ago, SAM_BUKA said:

Same with focus gems for the Frostweavers.

yes vendors should have better quality focus gems that match the vendor quality. green/blue/epic/lego

Died in HungerDome in a keep, and myself and one other teammate couldn't move our crow at all. Completely stuck in place. We tried disconnecting and reconnecting, but there was no option to reconnect to the game.

5 hours ago, Beef_Dad said:

Died in HungerDome in a keep, and myself and one other teammate couldn't move our crow at all. Completely stuck in place. We tried disconnecting and reconnecting, but there was no option to reconnect to the game.

Next time do Alt+F4. That way you should be able come back into the match.

• ACE-Tiggs changed the title to HungerDome Snap Test 4/16 - Bugs

Having issues inviting to group. Able to type the name, other player receives the invite fine, clicks accept but it doesn't put her in the group. As the group leader, I am even receiving the handshake that she joined the group. She even tried inviting me. Several restarts later and combination of "okay you try this time", it worked for whatever reason. I am sending logs to support with the title "Hungerdome Group Bug".

@timaus DC'd twice from the last Hungerdome match.
First DC was able to reconnect.
Second DC was not able.
Theory: Can't reconnect if HD queue is "closed" or in some type of "closed" state.

Told him to send in logs.

Mentioned to Tiggs and she said to definitely bug this and the reasoning/theory is probably correct.

Edited by Ussiah
  • ACE-Tiggs locked and unpinned this topic