Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Cairns are not lootable currently after death.

The hunger circle is not visible on second level or higher on the castle, which can lead to a surprising and painful death if you are fighting rats hiding on the third level up there.

Not sure if this is a bug, but I was taking damage from the Hunger as if I was in it, when I was not. You can clearly see where the hunger is closing in on me on my right, and that it has not yet passed over me, I am only close to it. I don't know if this has something to do with being at a higher elevation and the hunger being a dome shape? Maybe my head was in it? My feet clearly were not in the hunger yet? If this is intended the boarder does not serve much purpose.

aeei5jG.png

Not a bug I guess but Hungerdome has turned into a game of avoid fights at all costs and try to live the longest in the 5 seconds leading up to and after the hunger fully collapsing. There are many screen shots out there of 20+ people in the final circle. My last match of 60 players had 40 people alive in the last 2 minutes.

I suggest two things.

1. Find a way to make the winner determined by fighting each other with out hunger fully collapsing.

2. Change some mechanics. At the end of Spring, if your team does not control a fort, you are eliminated. At the end of Summer, if your team does not control a keep, you are eliminated. This would guarantee fighting and territory control. Would also make for more interesting gameplay.

Does my team go scavenge for items first or try to hold an early fort? Do we all defend our fort or send out 1 guy to scavenge for items? Do we want to try to take this fort that has someone at it already or try to a different one? Can we risk fighting an ancient or do we need to hold our keep?

Edited by Yoink

aeei5jG.png

18 minutes ago, Yoink said:

Not a but I guess but Hungerdome has turned into a game of avoid fights at all costs

At least ace is consistent. Players avoid pvp in mmorpg and now in the moba. One could argue that most of the remaining players want a pvp style that encourages no pvp. So many of the base seems to want no looting, no risk, no rewards, no skill, just endless grind to gain power.

24 minutes ago, Yoink said:

Not a but I guess but Hungerdome has turned into a game of avoid fights at all costs and try to live the longest in the 5 seconds leading up to and after the hunger fully collapsing. There are many screen shots out there of 20+ people in the final circle. My last match of 60 players had 40 people alive in the last 2 minutes.

I suggest two things.

1. Find a way to make the winner determined by fighting each other with out hunger fully collapsing.

2. Change some mechanics. At the end of Spring, if your team does not control a fort, you are eliminated. At the end of Summer, if your team does not control a keep, you are eliminated. This would guarantee fighting and territory control. Would also make for more interesting gameplay.

Does my team go scavenge for items first or try to hold an early fort? Do we all defend our fort or send out 1 guy to scavenge for items? Do we want to try to take this fort that has someone at it already or try to a different one? Can we risk fighting an ancient or do we need to hold our keep?

Gratz on 1000 posts! The whole concept of HD is avoiding fights so you are there at the end.  Prolly not a fun to watch twitch?

macdeath_sig.png

1 hour ago, Yoink said:

Not a but I guess but Hungerdome has turned into a game of avoid fights at all costs and try to live the longest in the 5 seconds leading up to and after the hunger fully collapsing. There are many screen shots out there of 20+ people in the final circle. My last match of 60 players had 40 people alive in the last 2 minutes.

seems like an issue in all BR ... Because camping is heavily rewarded.

• ACE-Tiggs locked and unpinned this topic