Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fuggeroffuggington

Fugger For Ranger Advocate

If Fugger wants to be an advocate for another gimped class, then I say let him. Aside from Varg and Whoopin, though, all of the old SB class advocates can get chucked in a dumpster for all I care.

4H4LmCE.gif

Scourge of the Shadowbane community, Public Enemy No. 1 to the SBEMU Forum Moderators, and member of the "Suppressed Person" faction on the Ubiforums. The man responsible for hooking up Ceska and CheckYoTrack. Also a 21-time World Heavyweight Champion of Shadowbane.

If Fugger wants to be an advocate for another gimped class, then I say let him. Aside from Varg and Whoopin, though, all of the old SB class advocates can get chucked in a dumpster for all I care.

We talking about Dixie dumpster, chrome can, or like a nice recycling retainer unit?

Untitled_zpsjrvzldjp.png

Fugger of Fuggington - Shadowbane

SkippyBojangle - PS4

We talking about Dixie dumpster, chrome can, or like a nice recycling retainer unit?

The way of the fool is beautiful in his eyes, and he that listens to counsel is wise.

If that counsel holds merit must be determined by first-hand experience.

I for one would be glad to hear anything Fugger has to say.

The way of the fool is beautiful in his eyes, and he that listens to counsel is wise.

If that counsel holds merit must be determined by first-hand experience.

I for one would be glad to hear anything Fugger has to say.

Can I get your cell #? I'm trying to obtain a quarter ounce of shrooms.

4H4LmCE.gif

Scourge of the Shadowbane community, Public Enemy No. 1 to the SBEMU Forum Moderators, and member of the "Suppressed Person" faction on the Ubiforums. The man responsible for hooking up Ceska and CheckYoTrack. Also a 21-time World Heavyweight Champion of Shadowbane.

Hanging out with the trash is the only way you can scout WM! :)

CF_Van.png

Hanging out with the trash is the only way you can scout WM! :)

I think that the guilds who scout WM are trash too. Glad to see we're on the same page here.

4H4LmCE.gif

Vote Fugger, he gives a custard. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Bump

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

You wound me MaT.

Proto 4 Prelate Advocate!

protosig_zps963957f1.png

RIP Hili

Whats this thread all about then, keep seeing it in rangers thread as the only active thing..

I was UBI's Ranger advocate for shadowbane. I have no idea if ACE intends to have advocates for their professions on the forums, just felt like making a thread about how awesome I am.

Untitled_zpsjrvzldjp.png

Fugger of Fuggington - Shadowbane

SkippyBojangle - PS4