Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

1- Remove stamina requirement for harvesting.  No one likes that.  That's terrible.  Not being able to harvest because you are out of stamina is a TERRIBLE idea and kills the fun of the game.
2- you can't mouse over things on the screen to see what they do.  that's a serious problem in this game.  there are about 5 icons on my screen right now that i have NO IDEA what they do or what it's trying to communicate to me and not being able to mouse over there, there's no way to see what they do.
3- Having multiple types of wood that all do the same thing but can not be mixed is terrible.  It waste inventory and adds nothing to the game but force you to do needless extra harvesting.
4- I have no way of seeing where any of my quests are or what i'm 'pose to be doing so i just started killing mobs.  
5- there's no way to leave a team, instead you have to kick people.  that's just rude.    i should be able to type /leave in chat and leave the team.
6- i have so many items that i can not use and the crafting station tells me nothing in terms of what i need to do to be able to use them.  Like the mashed potatoes for example.
7- the crafting station should tell you WHAT you are going to create, in terms of it's actual stats.  For example, it says "Basic shield."  It tells me nothing about the stats on that.  Is that better or worse than the shield i currently have?  I have no idea because it tells me nothing.

1 hour ago, ButterBiscuit said:

1- Remove stamina requirement for harvesting.  No one likes that.  That's terrible.  Not being able to harvest because you are out of stamina is a TERRIBLE idea and kills the fun of the game.
2- you can't mouse over things on the screen to see what they do.  that's a serious problem in this game.  there are about 5 icons on my screen right now that i have NO IDEA what they do or what it's trying to communicate to me and not being able to mouse over there, there's no way to see what they do.
3- Having multiple types of wood that all do the same thing but can not be mixed is terrible.  It waste inventory and adds nothing to the game but force you to do needless extra harvesting.
4- I have no way of seeing where any of my quests are or what i'm 'pose to be doing so i just started killing mobs.  
5- there's no way to leave a team, instead you have to kick people.  that's just rude.    i should be able to type /leave in chat and leave the team.
6- i have so many items that i can not use and the crafting station tells me nothing in terms of what i need to do to be able to use them.  Like the mashed potatoes for example.
7- the crafting station should tell you WHAT you are going to create, in terms of it's actual stats.  For example, it says "Basic shield."  It tells me nothing about the stats on that.  Is that better or worse than the shield i currently have?  I have no idea because it tells me nothing.

5. You can leave a group by typing /leavegroup. You can also see the full list of / commands by clicking on the '?' in the chat window.

macdeath_sig.png

1 : it give a progression purpose an advence harverster have no issue with stamina

1 : it give risk to harvest because you have less stamina to harvest : dont go harvest solo in Dregs.

2 : actually you can, open any windows, ( inventory whatever ) and you will be able to move your mouse, you can also with an option be able to run or harvest with your inventory open.

3 : they actually give different stats, and in plank, you can mixed them

4 : open the overlay, you are able to see them

6 : crafing work from top to bottom not from bottom to top, some component are used in too many recipe to be practicle in the way you asks

7 : depending of the material, stats will be different their is no way that station knows what you will put in it.

7 hours ago, ButterBiscuit said:

Thank you for your feedback, it is super valuable. Has some have noted here, there are some answers to some of the things you point out - however ACE developers it should be noted - that the fact the new players don't realize some of those functions suggests that the user experience and user interface is not intuitive or obvious in several ways.

10 hours ago, ButterBiscuit said:

Might want to look here for what those types of wood do for woodworking.

http://winterblades.net/crafting-combinations/

Your criticism is not unfounded, there is a metric butt load of items that are bloating inventory and systems, but the different types sometimes do have a purpose.