Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I think some people are waiting/put off to dive in knowing that if they don't have preset characters that they will be facing optimal teams composed of players whom have been making the effort to get legendary vessels... whilst they will be running with sub optimal vessels in sub optimal archtypes.  

While the gear you find does make a huge difference in balancing things out - there really is a huge gap in composition between archtypes and player composed groups.  

Pretty much waiting till it's just the Archtypes that will be played is a general concensus from the people I have talked to about it.

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

Not just that,they need to seriously rethink their archetypes,so far I've seen Furys, Paladins, Inquisitors, Archmages, Frostguards, Crusaders and Arbiters, Earthkeepers, a lot of Wardens, Titan, Fanatic , so those archetypes obviously work to some extent, other archetypes need to be reworked or some other put in because they don't work in this form.

Edited by Blindreaper
  • 2 weeks later...