Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

MMORPG Veteran Streaming CrowFall!

Leonidis

Hello everyone! 

I am a fresh CrowFall tester, but a veteran MMORPG player (name a game theres a good chance I've played it lol). 

I can't wait to meet you all on CrowFall! I would love to hear from everyone and their take on the game! Any helpful pointers are definitely appreciated as well. 

Thanks and see you all in-game! (Twitch.tv/themogul)

7 minutes ago, Leonidis said:

Hello everyone! 

I am a fresh CrowFall tester, but a veteran MMORPG player (name a game theres a good chance I've played it lol). 

I can't wait to meet you all on CrowFall! I would love to hear from everyone and their take on the game! Any helpful pointers are definitely appreciated as well. 

Thanks for putting out some new content about Crowfall, good luck and hope you have fun. Can be a challenging game to figure out, so be prepared.. heheh :D

28 minutes ago, Leonidis said:

I just finished watching a few recent crowfall streams, must have missed yours, will que it up for later. 

That reminds me @DilboDabbgins the background music in your vid from last week had a strange rythmic beat that distracted me from your speech. There was a repetitive tone every 3 seconds or so. I know its silly, but once my brain locked into it, I simply couldnt stay engaged to you, instead focusing on that dang beat.

1 hour ago, DocHollidaze said:

Thanks for putting out some new content about Crowfall, good luck and hope you have fun. Can be a challenging game to figure out, so be prepared.. heheh :D

Liking it so far! Wasn't toooo bad to get used to! (Yet, at least :P) Looking forward to more!

2 hours ago, mystafyi said:

I just finished watching a few recent crowfall streams, must have missed yours, will que it up for later. 

That reminds me @DilboDabbgins the background music in your vid from last week had a strange rythmic beat that distracted me from your speech. There was a repetitive tone every 3 seconds or so. I know its silly, but once my brain locked into it, I simply couldnt stay engaged to you, instead focusing on that dang beat.

Appreciate it! If you have any helpful advice, I would love to hear it to! XD Can't wait to check it out more on Monday , Wednesday and Friday at about 3:30 EST :D