Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Test Patch Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Test Feedback

If you can provide us with the steps you used to create the bug (reproducible steps), an image or even a short video clip that would be ideal and aid us in getting the bug entered properly into our tracking software. Additionally, if you run across a bug on LIVE, can you please try to reproduce it on our Test server as well and let us know if you're successful. 

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

The new Factory system is great!  Thanks!

T̶h̶e̶ F̶a̶c̶t̶o̶r̶y̶ N̶e̶c̶k̶l̶a̶c̶e̶ a̶n̶d̶ F̶a̶c̶t̶o̶r̶y̶ R̶i̶n̶g̶ r̶e̶q̶u̶i̶r̶e̶ a̶ P̶r̶i̶s̶m̶a̶t̶i̶c̶ G̶e̶m̶ b̶u̶t̶ I̶ s̶e̶e̶ n̶o̶ w̶a̶y̶ t̶o̶ c̶r̶a̶f̶t̶ a̶ P̶r̶i̶s̶m̶a̶t̶i̶c̶ G̶e̶m̶.

EDIT: It was pointed out to me that Prismatic Gems are crafted by Alchemists. 

Edited by Jah

IhhQKY6.gif

• Ek Guinecean npc's are all floating a few feet off the ground.  Same with food vendors found in forts and keeps in the Infected, and the city planner vendor in the keep.
  • Toggle Debug Info (F10) - If you hide this information, it appear again every time you zone.  The setting is now saved, it must be hidden again.
Edited by Hyriol
  • Paolo the Architect sells Ground Pepper unknown.png
  • Prismatic Gems are made by Alchemists instead of Jewelcrafters at a Factory station
  • Target Dummies are underground and can't be targeted
  • Raulo The Builder doesn't Sell Pen and ink
  • Angelo the Head Chef doesn't sell 10 stacks of Ground Pepper, Tippers, nor 10 stacks of Tippers
  • Raulo, Angelo, and Paulo are floatingunknown.png
  • I'm getting the Novice Thrall buffs in my Test EK, even though I don't have the Valkyn relic on Test
  • I am once again defaulting to my KS Gold frame when I have a KS Amber frame
  • The EK Novice crafter buff lists 0 Experimentation and Experimentation Points unknown.png
  • Explosive Trap doesn't list the damage and duration of Burning
  • Sell value for crafted items is being listed as one (though these are weapons made pre-6.52) unknown.png
  • Arrow Shaft Bundles affect the quality outcome of Advanced Arrows and Quivers. Arrow Shaft Bundles add no stats so they should not affect the quality of the outcome
  • Advanced Arrows cannot be experimented on
  • You can't make factory copies of Arrows and Quivers
  • Knight Chivalrous Aura plays it's SFX every time it refreshes (I'll keep posting this until it's fixed)
  • Woodland Creek parcels do not have water :(
  • You need Farmland Parcels to make Woodland Hill parcels, however Farmland Parcels have Tokens and Woodland Hills do not. You're losing Tokens by making Woodland Hills Parcels
  • You can't make Intermediate Woodworking Weapons (Intermediate Books, Bows, and Staves) at a General Crafting Station
  • You can't make Intermediate tools at a General Crafting Station
  • You can't craft a Factory Station to place in the EKs
  • Keeps and Castles in Dregs don't have a Factory Station

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

When the last stack of building material in a row in you inventory doesn't have enough room to add what you are buying we get an INSUFFICIENT INVENTORY even when there are many empty slots. That's new in this patch, it used to fill that last stack and place the overflow in the next free space. unknown.png

macdeath_sig.png