Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.520 TEST Feedback for 4/19/2021

TEST Patch Notes  

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to TEST Bug Reports and don't forget the Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported!

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

• Updated the description for the Battlerager promotion to note that the Berserk Enhancement does not prevent death to massive influxes of damage

That is dumb. Are we a tank or not? Specially when any random joe can one button press 1/3 of your hp away.

Maybe it wouldnt be as bad if BRs self healing didnt suck.

Shame, it sounded like an interesting class to alt...

The new assassin/myrm mechanic (the changes u wanted us to test) they feel super bad tbh.  Even the smallest latency or desync make u not hit now.

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

• Would be cool if there was a Class C building Deed to build a Factory station in Keeps and Castles. Could decrease material cost to make copies or decrease durability cost to make a copy
  • WTB Factory Station for my EK
  • If the goal of implementing Factories was so you guys could turn on paper doll looting again, it might be a neat idea to have an outpost with a General Crafting Station that could be used to quickly and readily make Intermediate Weapons in the field, since those are pretty easy to make if you have no other weapons ( and they're a decent bump above Starter/Basic weapons). Would give some purpose to the General Crafting Station, at least.

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

Another post showing how balance between mechanics is wack. This is one (of the many) Barb heals:

image.png

Yet, the same sorta of mechanic on Myrm is a joke:

image.png

I dont think I should have to explain why one is infinitely superior than the other, but since 'confused emoji' is a thing I will.

Apparently it seems the easier to proc passive not only heals for almost 4 times the hp, it also grants Damage Bonus. What do you mean easier to apply? Well, for one Bleeds can only be applied/refreshed every 16 seconds while CC can be applied every 4 secs. Not only that but Barbs have the ability to one button press CC AOE 5 guys at once and acess to multiple CC powers.

Edit: Someone pointed out and I finally got around to testing how Gift of blood really works in combat. It seems it triggers even when the bleed is ignored (in the sense the target already having a bleed - no idea it would work if the target had immunity or something else). As such it NEEDS a better description. I have VIP and as such all i had to do was a quick respec, but any new player will take a look at it see it supposedly dont proc that often and skip it.

Easiest way would be to literally spell it out:

Gift of Blood heals you for 100 each time you apply a bleed

(This passive triggers even if the target is already affected with one of your class Bleeds)

Not that classy, but it gets the job done.

Edited by BarriaKarl

Any chance we could have the game memorize our shortcuts for different chars? Just noticed the few fights i had with a guildie are sorta invalid because my shortcuts were configured for another char.

Not that i expect anything but who knows...

1 hour ago, BarriaKarl said:

Apparently it seems the easier to proc passive not only heals for almost 4 times the hp, it also grants Damage Bonus. What do you mean easier to apply? Well, for one Bleeds can only be applied/refreshed every 16 seconds while CC can be applied every 4 secs. Not only that but Barbs have the ability to one button press CC AOE 5 guys at once and acess to multiple CC powers.

I thought the Myrm mechanic was changed so that it functioned for "any time you would have applied a bleed even if the myrm class bleed was already present". Is that not the case?

15 minutes ago, DocHollidaze said:

I thought the Myrm mechanic was changed so that it functioned for "any time you would have applied a bleed even if the myrm class bleed was already present". Is that not the case?

You are right I mean to test when first making my build but for some reason never got around to it.

I will propose some better description as we clearly arent applying other bleeds as their duration dont refresh.