Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.520 TEST Feedback for 4/21/2021

TEST Patch Notes  

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to TEST Bug Reports and don't forget the Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported!

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

bom dia, vou escrever em português pois me expresso melhor assim. O jogo está bom, mas tem alguns pontos que me incomodou, não faz sentido você sair da montaria toda vez que vai falar com um npc ou clica em qualquer coisa para fazer. O sistema de criação de itens pode ser melhorado no sentido da descrição, por exemplo, como esta agora eu fiquei meio sem saber para que serve alguns itens como os com o marcador de tradição, também fica difícil saber como fazer itens melhores, não acho que a parte de criação esteja bem explicada. Acho que as ferramentas poderiam ser consertadas ao invés ter que fazer outra toda vez, só que se usaria menos recursos.

Arrow Shaft Bundle recipe now requires non-basic wood.

Basic materials, just like Novice Items, have slowly become useless and are on the game today just something that yall forgot to remove.

After playing for 2 hours I have some initial feedback that I want to share. I'm already in love with the game and will be paying the $50 for a pack next week. Until then here is my feedback.

I feel decay of tools is a bit too fast. I harvest maybe 5-7 trees and I get the message that my axes durability is low and about to break. With mining I get that message after about 10 ore.

Additions to the UI:

• Minimap to show where we are on the map. Keep the compass how it is but a minimap showing resource locations would help instead of the process to open the map.
  • A quest list would be nice to see what quests we are currently on/tracking and how complete each quest is such as if we have 2 of 5 wolves killed or 1 of 1 skins collected. Once the quest is complete is auto removes from tracking. This can be hidden/unhidden with a button added to the UI.

That is all the feedback I have for now but I'll either update this post or make another post if I have too once I play more tomorrow.

49 minutes ago, Cupara said:

After playing for 2 hours I have some initial feedback that I want to share. I'm already in love with the game and will be paying the $50 for a pack next week. Until then here is my feedback.

I feel decay of tools is a bit too fast. I harvest maybe 5-7 trees and I get the message that my axes durability is low and about to break. With mining I get that message after about 10 ore.

Additions to the UI:

• Minimap to show where we are on the map. Keep the compass how it is but a minimap showing resource locations would help instead of the process to open the map.
  • A quest list would be nice to see what quests we are currently on/tracking and how complete each quest is such as if we have 2 of 5 wolves killed or 1 of 1 skins collected. Once the quest is complete is auto removes from tracking. This can be hidden/unhidden with a button added to the UI.

That is all the feedback I have for now but I'll either update this post or make another post if I have too once I play more tomorrow.

Regarding tools, the lower level tools do not last long because there are many ways to make tools last longer, so with better tools, they would last TOO long. Once you are doing more damage to resource nodes, have tools with higher durability and reduced damage when you use them, they last a good amount of time.

10 minutes ago, Anthrage said:

Regarding tools, the lower level tools do not last long because there are many ways to make tools last longer, so with better tools, they would last TOO long. Once you are doing more damage to resource nodes, have tools with higher durability and reduced damage when you use them, they last a good amount of time.

low level resources should have less hp's assigned to them. problem solved.

Paladin is a healer with a limited amount of heals. one of those is Devotion. (it has a max cap of 200 healing by default) but when u promote to Paladin as a templar, u add SP to the healing of devotion, still the skill looks cap nearly 200 healing. make sense to add that SP to paladin promotion for such a low cap of heal?

12 hours ago, Anthrage said:

They do. It is much easier to take down a Rank 3 node than it is a Rank 8.

Even less for tier 1-2 would be good, but I am now thinking that the values are not individually assigned to each tier, so changing the base at the bottom might adversely effect all tiers. Making it not so simple a change.

13 minutes ago, mystafyi said:

Even less for tier 1-2 would be good, but I am now thinking that the values are not individually assigned to each tier, so changing the base at the bottom might adversely effect all tiers. Making it not so simple a change.

Yes, this is a common complaint, and it is the case that because there are so many sources of affecting stats and modifiers, and the spectrum from having none and having all is so wide, if the floor were too high, the ceiling would be insanely high. As it is, it is fairly easy to cap the primary stat involved, so much so that there are multiple ways to do it. I know it sucks when you are using a basic tool on a premium node, but it does get much easier.

Seems like a wasted opportunity to have all those forts in Infected but only heave them go live in the span of 2-3 hours. There exist people who play out of primetime folks. Plus there is no reason why forts should be held for 24 hrs, make them hot spots that go off every 3 hours or something. Boom now there is stuff happening through the day. If people cant compete for it, tough luck.

Edited by BarriaKarl
51 minutes ago, Anthrage said:

Yes, this is a common complaint, and it is the case that because there are so many sources of affecting stats and modifiers, and the spectrum from having none and having all is so wide, if the floor were too high, the ceiling would be insanely high. As it is, it is fairly easy to cap the primary stat involved, so much so that there are multiple ways to do it. I know it sucks when you are using a basic tool on a premium node, but it does get much easier.

Since modifying the tool and resource is out, how about giving a world buff to players in newbie area boosting damage to resources?