Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.520 TEST Feedback for 4/22/2021

TEST Patch Notes  

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to TEST Bug Reports and don't forget the Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported!

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

I was watching the latest @Anthrage's video and felt like the can be one serious improvement to the game immersion on mage classes. 
When mage is casting powers they do some shouts that fit physical combat but not spells combat. 

If mage could whisper/shout/chant spells while player presses powers instead of shouting karate "Kiyaaa" sounds, it would feel much better.

Edited by ComradeAma

8 minutes ago, ComradeAma said:

I was watching the latest @Anthrage's video and felt like the can be one serious improvement to the game immersion on mage classes. 
When mage is casting powers they do some shouts that fit physical combat but not spells combat. 

If mage could whisper/shout/chant spells while player presses powers instead of shouting karate "Kiyaaa" sounds, it would feel much better.

Edited by blazzen

Blazzen <Lords of Death>

YouTube - Twitch - Website

Seems like the siege schedule on Infected was changed? Gotta say the current one looks amazing. Seem slike forts are going out at least 4 times a day and they are even spread out. Cant wait to try those on Infected, should be a major change. Skypoint is looking good, good job.

One thing that would change heavily how territory ownership/control would feel was if God Buffs were only active while you held the outposts. This situation where you only need to control something for 5 min to get a benefit that last 2hrs isnt good.

And it isnt like it is something "hard" like having parcel communicate. No, ownership changes then run a check on everyone in the island. Yeah, buffs should be island wide.

For any craft that requires you to grind something, that profession's table should let you do it.

Example: I need Polishing Paste for my JC, so I go to the Stonemason's table to make it but I need ground stone. So, now I have to go to the Alch table- to grind stone- to make polishing paste at the Stonemason's table- for Jewelcrafting. Does this sound confusing?