Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Gate Doors in The Temple Map (near the barracks) will move you back several feet when you attempt to use them IF you are too close to the door rather than take you through it.  However if you interact with the door from a couple feet further back you'll be moved through the door as expected. If you're on the bottom step you'll travel through the door as expected.  If you're on one of the closer two steps you'll be moved backwards several feet.  The included image shows the absolutely closest you can be and still travel through the door, any closer and you'll be pushed back.

BEPnD2Y.png

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the earthkeeper, when in death tray, is killing the eyes of his mate

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on sys

I really hope this is a bug because requiring 4 stitching awl charges to make a single set of armour is ridiculous.  With only 5 charges you need to keep the last charge to even add it to a recipe.  I

Subjective/balance bug:  The Knight ability "shield slam" was hitting inconsistently even against moving PVE targets.  It's collision detection for contact and dealing it's damage/effects appears to be far far less reliable than Bull Rush is.  Ranger type enemies with AI that moves around alot are a good PVE test target for this as shield slam will miss them fairly often since they move and reposition alot.  Bull Rush contacted reliably (even after the fix on it) and if Shield Slam was as reliable as that it'd feel much better IMO.

BRIGAND:

The sweep skill has a modification to increase combat speed while running Brigand, but i have tested it and saw no difference in speed. Seems bugged.

VINDICATOR:

Sometimes, after i use dinive light, group members says that they keep watching the aurea around me, even when i am moving and its finished

That skill with some hammers flying around the character is buggins sometimes, disapearing, while doing damage normaly

bug-groupe.jpg

Yes i was in a group, and this morning  after close the game and restart my computer, when i connect i have no problem until i join kulverin zone on eu campaign where i can see my old group even if i'm not grouped and even if i reboot the game i got the same issue

Castle in EK has Assets that look like Player Chests and is confusing. Please remove.

Some of the crafting station slots cannot host a station like Necromancy Table because of collision with existing assets. Have not testes all but I remember finding at least 2. Not all crafting stations have the same collision footprint.

Edited by Prometeu

Gen. Prom
Guild Leader of KDS
Recruitment Post - Guild Recruiting and Management - #warstory
Visit us at www.kdsguild.ro

Here the texture bug ?
unknown.png

Fernando is ever bug 
unknown.png

Yianni is true the reset anim is ....long ?

unknown.png

AND for finish  i dont know if it's an Bug but one time, i'm on water i listen the effect "walk on water" and when i push ALP+P (back)  i'm listening the same effect on the temple (plouf plouf plouf) when i walk on the stonefloor

0i9d.png

I really hope this is a bug because requiring 4 stitching awl charges to make a single set of armour is ridiculous.  With only 5 charges you need to keep the last charge to even add it to a recipe.  I am submitting this as a bug since treated steel hasn't received this change.   If this is intentional, the change will completely negate lower quality leather gear (whites and greens) from competing with wartribe drops as you will need to save your stitching awl charges for higher grades of gear
unknown.png

Edited by mcfizzlestag