Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Import Restrictions and Divine Favor Rewards

I understand many things with the updates to the embargo system.  The objective is to keep persons from importing everything they need to jumpstart their conquest and claiming of Keeps, Castles and more.

I then just remembered that I was granted siege engines, not just those but also parts for MKII engines which require a building in a keep to construct.  The same type of building one would find in a Campaign Keep or Castle.

Given that Sieges really are not a thing in the Infected, what purpose do the siege engines provide as a reward for those winning the Power Divine Favor category?

Also, the valuable raw resources we receive, we cannot use them with the improved crafting benches in the campaign from the keeps?

Does ACE intend for persons to actually develop and siege in the Infected?  The do prohibit or impede crafting with enhanced thrall bonuses because the buildings have already been preset in the Infected. 

16 minutes ago, DocHollidaze said:

They probably just forgot or didn't think through all the downstream ramifications of import changes

That is what I suspect.

29 minutes ago, DocHollidaze said:

They probably just forgot or didn't think through all the downstream ramifications of import changes

More probaqbly, they want to see if it fix some issues and if it does they will adjust, if it dont, they will rollback.
it's a common practice to develop a quick fix and see if it works before invest more time

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Jah said:

Easy fix is to not give siege weapons and siege crafting components as campaign rewards.

I think a better fix would be to remove the import embargo on items that are not used in Keep/Castle construction but still keep it on Gold, possibly also Dust,  They have already prohibited the selling of embargoed goods in a campaign.

Edited by Drifter22840
clarification