Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vVe

What Knight Promotional Class Are You Going?

I'm torn between Swordsman and Crusader at the moment and I need more info before I can make my choice.

However if Crusaders can be viable DPSers while still using Sword and Board that would probably settle it. I'm pretty much in love with the Sword and Board aesthetic but, sadly I've never been very confident in my ability to tank.

Although considering that the focus of the game is PvP and not PvE I suppose there's quite a big chance that style and gameplay of tanks in Crowfall will be very different from the way we've seen them in many of the recent/bigger MMOs.

Im not sure currently depends on what a tank can do in the game, im hoping that means alot of survieablity, with decent damage, and some cc. Although going by just the names of the professions id probably pick crusader i mean it just sounds awesome. 

Although sentinel sounds pretty interesting, like gondor soilders at the walls is what im picturing. 

Hmm most likely Tank cuz I love enjoying battle while standing my ground, but gotta check out how durable Crusaders are. If they are pretty darn good at tanking (of course not as good as swordsman), I'll be Crusaders

Hmm, I'm not sure if I'm ready to choose just yet, but I'm thinking the Tanky subclass just so that I can stay alive annoyingly long if I have to be in combat. I want to be able to hold the line while I rally reinforcements and stand my ground if I get ganked or caught unawares. My default for PvP up til now has been healer, but it doesn't look like there will be healing in this game. So Tank will do.

Edited by 447ght