Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Test Patch Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Test Feedback

If you can provide us with the steps you used to create the bug (reproducible steps), an image or even a short video clip that would be ideal and aid us in getting the bug entered properly into our tracking software. Additionally, if you run across a bug on LIVE, can you please try to reproduce it on our Test server as well and let us know if you're successful. 

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

My short sword and axe broke when I died. I revived with a single wood in my inventory. When i came back to my cairn, it contained a full dura sword and the axe was the same durability as when i imported it. I believe the cairn had been looted by a player.

25 minutes ago, Recluss said:

My short sword and axe broke when I died. I revived with a single wood in my inventory. When i came back to my cairn, it contained a full dura sword and the axe was the same durability as when i imported it. I believe the cairn had been looted by a player.

Some players purposely leave the items on cairn in order to leave map marker so target comes back for additional gank. 

• Slight naming mismatch in the "Transmute Gemstone" wildcard.  The prismatic gem recipe calls for "nitrate", but the actual mineral in-game name is "nitre".
    Spoiler

V1oM1IP.png

• There doesn't appear to be any messaging regarding the durability cost per factory item (40 for tools, 125 others).
  • Most factory originals can be copied about 15 times, based on general base durability (without extra experimentation) and current factory copy cost.  The exception is jewelry, which is half that; about eight copies.  This may be intentional, but I would've expected some consistency on how many copies a "blueprint" item can make, regardless of what it is.
  • The previous chat window bug was fixed (thanks!), but it introduced another.  Once a message has been input and the enter key is pressed, it does not immediately return movement input to the player; the chat window stays focused until the ESC key is pressed.  Player movement and control should be immediately returned once the message is entered.
On 4/24/2021 at 1:24 AM, mystafyi said:

Some players purposely leave the items on cairn in order to leave map marker so target comes back for additional gank. 

Both the sword and axe broke when i died. They should'nt have existed anymore. The axe was imported.  Starter weapons were in the cairn even though I had none on me