Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.520 TEST Feedback for 4/23/2021

TEST Patch Notes  

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to TEST Bug Reports and don't forget the Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported!

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

@thomasblair

Is there a functional difference between Additional Risk Difficulty and Experiment Difficulty Reduction? In practice, they appear to do the same exact thing.

Lets say I am crafting an item with 100 base difficulty and adding 50 difficulty through experimentation risk. 100+50. The final difficulty is 150.

Lets say I now have 15 Additional Risk Difficulty. It now looks like 100 + ( 50 - 15) = 135 final difficulty.

Now lets say I instead have 15 Experiment difficulty Reduction. It now looks like (100-15) + 50 = 135 final difficulty.

Are the above 2 examples functionally the same when experimenting?

The coins that you put in crafting belts have an equal amount of either of these 2 stats but helper monkey also grants some assembly reduction. Is helper monkey ever not 100% better? I know that if you have 0 added additional risk, experiment difficulty reduction is better, but you will never, ever choose anything less than critical risk unless you are spamming junk to vendor while proccing discs.

Edited by Yoink

aeei5jG.png