Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.520.0 Live Bug Reports for 4/26/2021

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Was playing Hungerdome on Live, one of our teammates lost internet connection in an early fight and the other 4 members died. Our team was thus eliminated, since we no longer had any players inside the game, but when our disconnected teammate reconnected he was able to get in and capture a respawn. We then went on to avenge our early demise and started killing the other two groups remaining, but when we wiped the 2nd last group the match ended with the other group winning despite our having players still alive.

Not really sure I can say we ought to have won, more that the elimination process can be broken:

P.S. Grr Winterblades 🦌

eecdd84bdc5daead4b795a3e075d2347.png

I don't know if it it intended or not but I do know on previous patches you were working on this to work differently. When you cast a spell and you get interrupted you lose the spell on cooldown without having any effect of that spell. If you get interrupted and not receive any benefit from it why the hell you lose the spell and you lose the cooldown on it? At least make it that you haven't casted the spell but let it be there so you can try it again. Isn't enough that some spells got silly 2+ seconds animations and asking the enemy to cc you but now you even get them on cooldown without even using them.

At the moment, when you lose your keep or castle, the loss in Conquest points only calculates how many points that keep/castle generated for that particular season.

It used to calculate your loss in points based on the entire length of the campaign that you had held your keep/castle.

Pls for the love of god fix the goddamn outposts ladders. This is seriously silly. You guys have been having trouble getting suck simple right for, what? Years?

Those sort of small things end up building up. Ladders that dont work and end up getting you killed. Losing the hp regen buff... that also gets you killed. It is small things that take a few hours to fix. This with me being generous about it. Hell, the debuff one is probably about righting an 'if else' sorta of thing.

If yall cant get the ladders right, makes them longer. It might look silly with half a meter of it sticking out. But hey, it works. I NEED to be able to go up and down easily.

this bug happened only once

all screen captures here are from the same "bug phase"

unknown.png

When i cut this 

unknown.png

I go back to the fort

unknown.png

unknown.png

when I fought a major thrall, his name was also absent and the degat was gone and the control effects for example the "stun" no longer appearwhen I fought a major thrall, his name was also absent and the degat was gone and the control effects for example the "stun" no longer show up either

I restarted the game and all came back

0i9d.png