Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

3rd day trying to figure out how to get Domain Discipline

So, this is my 3rd day in a row trying to figure out how to get these domain discipline runes. I've checked every vendor, i've checked the rune crafting options, i've checked youtube, i've looked everywhere on google. No matter how hard to try to find these it seems like they don't exist. Can anyone help me figure out how to get these? Do you buy them? Do you craft them? Do you loot them off mobs? I'm a stormcaller druid speced into the Storm Domain so those are the disciplines i'm trying to find. Can someone please help me figure out if these things actually exist in the game and how you go about getting one? Also, if a dev is reading this, why in the world did you think it would be a good idea to make it so hard to figure this out? Like at least give some tiny clue how we get these. Its like if i invented my own programming language and told you devs to code this game in that language but i gave you no clues as to how to write the code and no matter how hard you searched online, you couldn't find any info about how to program using this code. That would be frustrating wouldn't it be? That's exactly what i'm experiencing. Three days trying to figure out anything at all about domain disciplines and each new day i try to get an answer to this is another day i come up with blanks. Your users seriously need some help if its this hard to figure out anything at all about domain disciplines 

You can buy common (white) quality Storm disciplines from vendors in the temple in Infected.

To get uncommon (green) quality Storm disciplines you need to find and kill Thralls of Storm in the Dregs. They only appear at night.

IhhQKY6.gif

1 hour ago, Concealified said:

So, this is my 3rd day in a row trying to figure out how to get these domain discipline runes. I've checked every vendor, i've checked the rune crafting options, i've checked youtube, i've looked everywhere on google. No matter how hard to try to find these it seems like they don't exist. Can anyone help me figure out how to get these? Do you buy them? Do you craft them? Do you loot them off mobs? I'm a stormcaller druid speced into the Storm Domain so those are the disciplines i'm trying to find. Can someone please help me figure out if these things actually exist in the game and how you go about getting one? Also, if a dev is reading this, why in the world did you think it would be a good idea to make it so hard to figure this out? Like at least give some tiny clue how we get these. Its like if i invented my own programming language and told you devs to code this game in that language but i gave you no clues as to how to write the code and no matter how hard you searched online, you couldn't find any info about how to program using this code. That would be frustrating wouldn't it be? That's exactly what i'm experiencing. Three days trying to figure out anything at all about domain disciplines and each new day i try to get an answer to this is another day i come up with blanks. Your users seriously need some help if its this hard to figure out anything at all about domain disciplines 

My guess is you've only been looking at what the vendors have to sell in the temple in God's Reach. They don't have all of the Domain Discs, perhaps they should, but the vendors in the temple in the Infected world have em. 

macdeath_sig.png

Actually no, those vendors don't. I checked the vendors in faction vrs faction and guild vrs guild, still no domain discipline runes. I'm hoping someone will respond with a way to get these

46 minutes ago, Concealified said:

I'm hoping someone will respond with a way to get these

In the Temple area above the bank in Infected look for these vendors:

NheoSO0.jpg

They sell the Major, Minor, and Exploration Discipline Runes.

When you look at the vendor, the ones you can use for your race/class/domain combo will be highlighted:

8piJVj2.png

tiPrpwh.png

7 minutes ago, Concealified said:

Do you know what domain runes are?

Technically, there is nothing called a "domain rune."

There are Major Disciplines, Exploration Disciplines, and Minor Disciplines. You can equip 2 Major Disciplines, 2 Exploration Disciplines, and between 2 and 4 Minor Disciplines (depending on your race and talent choices.)

Each rune has requirements that must be met in order to use the rune. Your Race unlocks some runes, your Class unlocks some runes, and your Domain unlocks some runes.

The example rune in Miraluna's screenshot above is a Major Discipline that requires the Storm domain. So you could call that a "storm domain rune" if you want, but that is not an official game term. Here is another example of a rune that is unlocked by the Storm domain:

VC3AFmM.png

Note that while this Minor Discipline is unlocked by the Storm Domain, it can also be unlocked by a few other Domains or Classes.

To learn more about the requirements for the different Discipline Runes, check out the Crowpedia in game. Open up your Talents tree and click the Crowpedia button in the lower right corner.

wwaN6og.png

IhhQKY6.gif